Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

I we do 100 missions - do we get ALL of the rewards from all 3 tiers???

Yes, disregard poster above me.....wait...ALL rewards? Well when you get to tier 3, you'll get the badge and melee weapon and a handcannon, you wont get  every weapon or badge

Edited by Kraderic

I wish to save our fellow Tenno, but as a guardian of the galaxy, duty comes first, the risk of total enslavement by the Grineer is too high a price to pay for but a few of our brothers and sisters, I shall side with the Corpus, but make no mistake, when this feud is over I shall slaughter them without mercy!

I was hesitant at first which side to take at first. Alad V is corrupting our brothers with whatever Zanuka is, but unfortunately they knew the risk as warriors. Stemming the rising Grineer tide in order to free innocents is priority. Once this conflict is over however, we will return our gaze unto both sides again and we will prove that our brothers didnt pass for naught.

This is hands down the worse event yet. Why?

First of all Grineer got handed out 4 free wins so far probably 5 due to incredible imbalance in the reward system I mean serious 5 complete fieldron vs 100k creds? Just making those 5 fieldron costs more not to mention to materials needed >_> It's been like that pretty much most of the fights... The one fight that was balanced with reactor vs catalyst lasts the longest of all and i still unresolved after like 20 hours...

Here comes the second problem some missions last for 20 hours like Martialis and give pretty much everyone a chance to give it a go but most of the missions especially the ones with messed up reward difference like Augustus last barely 8 hours.... ever heard of sleep? There should be some bonus time to get the few extra missions needed for the bonus reward...

Finally there's the matter of Tier 2 and Tier 3 rewards for the event... this makes the choices you made invalid there's no point in trying anything. Why is it so that I decide to support Corpus and I want their cool weapon instead of the turd-looking Grineer crap and I'm forced to get the weapon of the victor? It's unfair for both sides in a highly unlikely case of Corpus winning which atm seems impossible due to the imbalanced rewards...

There are those blueprints in place why not just give that to the loser and of the side they WANT I think a complete weapon with catalyst and weapon slot is enough of a reward let people get what they friggin' want >_< When it comes to Tier 2 it would also be nice to pick the one you want a blueprint would be fine too for the losers.

All in all it's a terrible event that's not giving people choices but it's rather forcing them to go that one way. Some missions last for ages others end in the blink of an eye not giving any chance to be people that *gasp* might be sleeping.

So what you're actually saying is "I don't want to put in half an hour per day over five days to get some gear".

Or, we'll rephrase this as "why should I be expected to actually work for the higher rewards?".

No offence, but the amount of complaining I've seen already is truly shocking. Nobody seems happy - if one faction wins, you'll complain that you don't win the gear the other faction had. You're complaining about the amount of effort required to gain the final tier of rewards. It's all 'give give give' with you lot, and it's truly disheartening to see that people can't understand one simple principle:

Sometimes, in a game, there are winners and losers. Suck it up and accept that, sometimes, you are going to lose.

Oh look! Someone putting words in my mouth. You know good and well I said no such damn thing. You'd probably $#*(@ and moan if I did the same thing to you, so show the same consideration.

I have no problem with putting time into a game. I've put over 300 in Warframe anyway. I have no problem working for a reward if the reward is actually worth it and not with an unreasonable goal.

Also, "half an hour a day over five days"? You're freaking insane. Do the math- that's 20 missions in half an hour. Most missions are gonna take at least 5 minutes. So uhh, yeah, 20 Exterminate missions (which aren't exactly low'ish difficulty mind you) is not exactly easy in half an hour, so you might want to rethink that statement, bub.

And let's say you CAN do each of those missions within 5 minutes. Do the math again-

5 minutes x 100 missions = 500 minutes

500/60 = 8.3 hours

That's... again, assuming you're that damned good with OP everything. Guess what? Not everyone is. And so that time doubles. Or more. There's a bit of a problem with that.

But, oh well. Don't exactly expect you to agree/understand/whatever. Nor do I care. At the end of the day, the point is this-

There needs to be a balance between fun and senseless grinding. This falls on the senseless grinding end of the spectrum. And that's not fun. 25, 30, or somewhere in that area? Sure! It's a bit of a grind, but not going to require you to invest hours upon hours upon hours in.

Edited by Camelslayer

tell me how that works i need make 100missions on 1 map or in time of event that same question about that 25missions ?

any combination of the missions included in the event, adding up to 100 total completions supporting your chosen faction. you could do 100 on the same mission if you wanted.

so i have 120 points for one faction on my profile. if the other faction wins what happens? :D im really confused sorreh. and on my profile it says 120 points but on the clan list it is less. Can someone pleassee explain.

Edited by thecolin-

Imo is the best event so far, just pick a side and fight (at least has some lore, is a step forward), stop complaining about the rewards.

i've decided to fight with the grineer before the event started, because of the sleeping/hostage tenno.

if you only think about the rewards you get, you are no better than a mercenary, go buy some plat...damn, even a free catalyst/reactor and some people dare to complain.

i always bash DE but this time i must say some people are too demanding...

so i have 120 points for one faction on my profile. if the other faction wins what happens? :D im really confused sorreh. and on my profile it says 120 points but on the clan list it is less. Can someone pleassee explain.

if you did any of the other factions missions they will count as minus points in your clan list.

if you did any of the other factions missions they will count as minus points in your clan list.

thank for the answer but which one counts for the rewards like 120 or the lower one in the clan list? and what about the first question? what if the other faction wins? thanks again mate 

Edited by thecolin-

Event is great ,but need some redo,remove clans from this let the ppl think for themself,novv small clans vvho are vvilling to fight for corpus have no chance cous you have big clans,cca 200ppl vvho are fighting  for greniirs,and this became onesided event,VVhy not make this pvp event vvith spavvning points,then people real fight for they cause..Throvv griiners at one side and corpus on other..I think this vvil be so much more,,less repetition value and more fun.Game starts at 93 living npcs and teams vvho kills all enemies*if you are corpus then 93 Greniiers,if you are grennier then 93 corpus.And you can reviev not just team mates ,you can reviev npcs..think about possibilities.Must be limited vvith time cca 15-20min.And there you have it,and you can use only  2 first ability,so no nova spaming..etc...clean fair faight..Yeah thx for colors,but please open more,if yuo gonna paint vveapons get revenues from that not from colors,thats just lame...

Cheers:D