Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

PVP is lame.

I wish to save our fellow Tenno, but as a guardian of the galaxy, duty comes first, the risk of total enslavement by the Grineer is too high a price to pay for but a few of our brothers and sisters, I shall side with the Corpus, but make no mistake, when this feud is over I shall slaughter them without mercy!

Looks like Grineer all the way to me.

Nice update, hope to see some other bugs fixed with the multi-player system. And I'm talking about having to restart the game after every 1-2 games in order to even invite anyone without it telling us "Session Unavailable"

Wait so as long as I did 25 missions for each side I can get both the Machete Wraith AND Prova Vandal?

Because what I want to do is do 25 missions for the Grineer so I can get the Machete Wraith and then start supporting the Corpus all the way. Or is the MW and PV like the event badges and I have to support the respective faction to get the weapon?

• Corrupted Heavy Caliber mod now works with Acrid ...                                                                                                                                     

We only get both of tier 3 rewards, unfortunatly, but totally understandable.

Then again, to me, it seems like the corpus rewards are a lot better. Machette sucks hardcore, and the prova is actually decent. The originals anyway.

Adittionally, I'm not a fan of automatic weapons, wich is grineer's third tiered reward, while the corpus doesnt seem to be an auto-hand cannon.

Well, the strun also sucked hardcore, but strun wraith kicks &#!. Maybe they gave the same treatment to the machette?

I really wanted to support the grineer here (Role playing-wise, I couldnt care less about corpus worlds being enslaved, to hell with them. I'll save my own people and, if necessary, kill the grineer afterwards should they become too much of a threat). But now I'm unsure. Dang. Gonna think it over while the patch is being downloaded.