[DE]Rebecca

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

End of succesful mission, black screen, revive or forfiet? Revive, then nothing. Can't quit game because it is already complete??? Had to exit game.

Edited by Das-Boom
  • Upvote 1

• Made it easier to revive fallen Tenno (facing angle no longer matters).

LOL! Really?

This was a problem? Just walk up them and press X. That's all there was to it.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).Fixed duration of Nova’s Molecular Prime in Conclave duels (lowered to 5 seconds).

PVP is lame.

• Upvote 6

I wish to save our fellow Tenno, but as a guardian of the galaxy, duty comes first, the risk of total enslavement by the Grineer is too high a price to pay for but a few of our brothers and sisters, I shall side with the Corpus, but make no mistake, when this feud is over I shall slaughter them without mercy!

• Upvote 12

apparently i am still downloading the directx file still 9- 3 kb/s of download slow as hell

100 Missions.

Uhmmmm... I guess I can Loki-rush through them. Otherwise I REALLY lack the time in my life to do 100 runs when I normally wouldnt' even do more than 5-6 per day. XD

• Upvote 2

125, since you need 25 on both sides to have a chance on getting any of the melees, and another 75 to support the side you want.

Looks like Grineer all the way to me.

Nice update, hope to see some other bugs fixed with the multi-player system. And I'm talking about having to restart the game after every 1-2 games in order to even invite anyone without it telling us "Session Unavailable"

Wait so as long as I did 25 missions for each side I can get both the Machete Wraith AND Prova Vandal?

Because what I want to do is do 25 missions for the Grineer so I can get the Machete Wraith and then start supporting the Corpus all the way. Or is the MW and PV like the event badges and I have to support the respective faction to get the weapon?

• Corrupted Heavy Caliber mod now works with Acrid ...                                                                                                                                     

• Upvote 3

So the Miter and Glaive are still broken...

I'd like my Glaive to not reset its distance with every bounce, and for my Miter to bounce in the first place, thanks.

Edited by SortaRandom
  • Upvote 1

Corrupted Heavy Caliber mod now works with Acrid.

Is this a typo, or did you really make a rifle damage mod work with what is already the best pistol in the game by far?

• Upvote 3

We only get both of tier 3 rewards, unfortunatly, but totally understandable.

Then again, to me, it seems like the corpus rewards are a lot better. Machette sucks hardcore, and the prova is actually decent. The originals anyway.

Adittionally, I'm not a fan of automatic weapons, wich is grineer's third tiered reward, while the corpus doesnt seem to be an auto-hand cannon.

Well, the strun also sucked hardcore, but strun wraith kicks &#!. Maybe they gave the same treatment to the machette?

I really wanted to support the grineer here (Role playing-wise, I couldnt care less about corpus worlds being enslaved, to hell with them. I'll save my own people and, if necessary, kill the grineer afterwards should they become too much of a threat). But now I'm unsure. Dang. Gonna think it over while the patch is being downloaded.

• Upvote 2