Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

233 hours played, and I've completed 1037 missions.

So, assuming these missions are average-length, 100 missions will take ~22.5 hours of solid playtime.

This is another typo, right?

I can't agree more. Doing 25 missions that you could speed run felt like a grind; 100 normal ones is straight up brain damaged.

So.... the rewards are ultimately chosen by the community.... pretty much regardless of what the individual does.....hmmmm

Purely egoistical thinking would therefore dictate to do about 50 missions for both, wait for the later parts of the events when (IF) there is a clear trend wich side more people of the community have chosen to support... then do one more for them and be on the winners side.

If I understood the conditions right you would meet both criteria, you did 100+ missions and did more (even if it's just one)  for the winners.....

Could someone please correct me, that's kinda boring. Oh well there is always RPing this stuff XD.

Siding with Corpus, screw enslavement, we'll just rescue fellow Tenno back from the Corpus in the end.  Grineer have far too much of a foothold in the galaxy and need to be cut down a few sizes, they'll just clone back eventually, but for now, I am putting the boot their heads and poor fashion sense.

Edited by MajorPancakes

Hmm so how will this work, say if I do 100 missions for the corpus, and they lose, do I not get the prime prova and any of the blueprints, or do I get the two hand cannon blue prints, or what? O-o

If the corpus win and you fought for them, you get their items for free.

If the grineer win and you fought for them, you get their items for free.

If the corpus lose and you fought for them, you get only their blueprint, and no free weapon slot.

If the grineer lose and you fought for them, you get only their blueprint, and no free weapon slot.

Edit: Tier 2 rewards are given to everyone, regardless who wins and regardless who you supported. Whoever wins however determines which melee weapon we all get.

I'm siding with the Grineer. Machete looks far more enjoyable to use and I'd rather free my tenno brethren from the corpus dissecting them.

Edited by SoulEchelon