Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

Not really digging the idea that if I support the corpus and lose, I get the blueprint of the gun I didn't want. :\ With a trading system for blueprints this wouldn't sting as bad, but it still irks me.

Really amazingly cool concept though, I love wars in mmos: especially if they could actually change in-game lore, how cool would that be? The players causing an impact on the story.

Edited by SnaleKing

Ok, I see zero reason to support the corpus in this fight, even though I really, really want to fight for them. They're going to lose. It's already about 80% grineer dominated.

The way this is set up- and I understand that you guys make mistakes, to my knowledge this is the first time you've tried a mass pvp thing like this- it's much, much better for me to bandwagon jump than to fight for what I want. So if it tips a bit one way, it's just going to avalanche because everyone's joining the winning team.

A shame too, because I like the corpus gear much more than the grineer. I guess I'll just fight for the grineer and get the blueprint. :(

sheesh...80% already?  I really hope the event keeps going until the actual end date and not auto ends  at 100% like past events did.  That would screw over so many people that can't play atm (Like me, it's too late for me to start and I have things to do in the morning....).

Ok, I see zero reason to support the corpus in this fight, even though I really, really want to fight for them. They're going to lose. It's already about 80% grineer dominated.

The way this is set up- and I understand that you guys make mistakes, to my knowledge this is the first time you've tried a mass pvp thing like this- it's much, much better for me to bandwagon jump than to fight for what I want. So if it tips a bit one way, it's just going to avalanche because everyone's joining the winning team.

A shame too, because I like the corpus gear much more than the grineer. I guess I'll just fight for the grineer and get the blueprint. :(

I would have supported corpus, but that potato is just too tempting.

I prefer loyalty and hence it's the only reason why I fight for the Grineer.

But yea, I will like to them release the weapons out in the end at least in BPs. You designed 4 of them and only release 2?

And what of those who truly support either side and fought all 100 battles.