Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait Tier 2 Rewards?

FateZero

From what I think will happen (I really hope they do this instead of screwing over half the people playing) is that the winning side will get the weapons supercharged and a free weapon slot for the rewards that they achieve, while the losing side will only get the weapons in blueprint form. If they make it so that its only obtainable by 1 side then people are going to be extremely pissed off.

From what I think will happen (I really hope they do this instead of screwing over half the people playing) is that the winning side will get the weapons supercharged and a free weapon slot for the rewards that they achieve, while the losing side will only get the weapons in blueprint form. If they make it so that its only obtainable by 1 side then people are going to be extremely &!$$ed off.

That's for tier 3 but I'm talking about tier 2, they didn't mention anything about BP, not like there has ever been a BP for a Vandal or Wraith version of a weapon.

VANDAL PROVA!!! You know you want it... YOU KNOW YOU DO O_O

My clan is Grineer so....

Yes I know that, I guess what I'm asking is, will the weapon on the side that loses be obtainable later on?

We don't know that. But knowing DE, they wouldn't waste the weapon nor close it off to the community forever. It will probably come out later, unless they decide to seriously make it win or lose.

If they make it so that its only obtainable by 1 side then people are going to be extremely &!$$ed off.

Again, I doubt DE would do something like this. The losing weapon will probably come out at a way later date. Only the third tier rewards are given to everyone; second tier is either or.

So we need to do 25 missions for each side just to be sure, then finish the 100 missions for the side we want to support... time to grind.

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

THE GRADIVUS DILEMMA

TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

• IF the Corpus win: A deadly Vandal edition of the PROVA. Stun your friends in style. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!
  • IF the GRINEER win: A Wraith edition MACHETTE starving for blood. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!

Essentially this.

Alright so everyone that plays 25 mission will only get the winning side's melee reward. There does not seem to be anyway to get both melee weapons at the moment.

You don't have to do 25 Grineer 25 Corpus 'to make sure', it depends solely on which side won.

So we need to do 25 missions for each side just to be sure, then finish the 100 missions for the side we want to support... time to grind.

And then lose your support progress for the other side. good job

VANDAL PROVA!!! You know you want it... YOU KNOW YOU DO O_O

Not really, it makes the clan Prova I crafted that I don't use a waste.

Edited by FatalX7