Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insert Soma Tears Here Guys.

Hyperion5182

Everyone is so happy for the patch and it makes me wonder how long the patch was really done. Because the VERY first line of the 10.5 notes in the thread AFTER the event rules.

Soma mastery rank has been increased from 3....to 6 instead of the 4 i believe was talked about.

Yep. That's right sports fans. One mastery level before the 7 and a good 3-4 weeks of grinding if you actualy have a life.

And with the Gorgon REMOVED you have no real auto fire weapon worthy of the name for Main arms. The Braton aint that great and doesnt have the battle endurance of the LMG's

So please whiners deposit your tears here...

I have a Gorgon with a Tater in it ;P

Everyone is so happy for the patch and it makes me wonder how long the patch was really done. Because the VERY first line of the 10.5 notes in the thread AFTER the event rules.

Soma mastery rank has been increased from 3....to 6 instead of the 4 i believe was talked about.

Yep. That's right sports fans. One mastery level before the 7 and a good 3-4 weeks of grinding if you actualy have a life.

And with the Gorgon REMOVED you have no real auto fire weapon worthy of the name for Main arms. The Braton aint that great and doesnt have the battle endurance of the LMG's

So please whiners deposit your tears here...

I have a Gorgon with a Tater in it ;P

Soma was pretty OP... this makes sense, and we have Boltor in the mean time, plus Braton rocks its a great weapon.

This update doesn't affect me in the slightest. I'm rank 5, about to become rank 6 anyways. I already bought the blueprint for the Soma, made it, leveled it, and supercharged it, so I don't have to worry about getting one. I already have a Gorgon as well which is also leveled and supercharged. The difference between them is noticeable. Gorgon has inconsistent accuracy whereas the Soma has inconsistent raw damage. They effectively achieve the same result nonetheless though.

Also the Braton is inferior to both, but the Boltor on the other hand actually competes with the two mainstream guns due to its innate armor piercing damage and end game, it is actually superior. The only thing disadvantageous about it is the fact that the bolts travel slower compared to bullets.

A bit of misinformation here. Besides who cares when armor 2.0 is around the corner