Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100K Creidts Vs Catalyst

Gravefire

Its battle pay you get for choosing which side. Which I don't think this is even fair, Either have the sides have Reactor or Catalyst or both give a great amount of money or mods.

call me blind, but i dont see what your talkin about...

edit:

just found it, lol

(had not gone into game yet)

blind in one eye and cant see out the other.

Edited by alchemistjkt

Don't worry, if I'm reading battle pay correctly, there's battle pay for each location. So I can see why DE would want the Grineer to win the first location, it's the whole point of the conflict.

I'm guessing the battle pay will change with each location.

I just came on the forums to say this...kinda forces you to go "grineer" 

I guess profit doesnt quite numb the feeling when the profit isn't worth it.

Not really cause its not PROFIT it was 1,000,000 million credits it would numb the feeling.

It cycles randomly for their rewards. It isn't like the two sides will reward specific things each round.

For each node. Thus making that node instantly locked into who will win. based upon the reward. Cause we totally not deciding on how the node will be if the reward is great to a certain specific side

Edited by Gravefire

I have a feeling the Corpus Handcannon will be better, so I want that pre-made and installed with a Catalyst. What happens if I do 100 missions for the Corpus and they lose, will I simply get nothing for the event? or have I misinterpreted the update notes? 

I have a feeling the Corpus Handcannon will be better, so I want that pre-made and installed with a Catalyst. What happens if I do 100 missions for the Corpus and they lose, will I simply get nothing for the event? or have I misinterpreted the update notes?

For that reward, if the Corpus lose the war and you supported them, then you get the blueprint for the Brakk.