Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe does your game auto default to after a subsume?

--Aegis--RocketPenguin

Im just curious on how it chooses what frame you get, so far the first people i asked seemed to be a warframe theyve had for a long while. For me its Limbo Prime which is technically my oldest frame i still own since before him was excal and frost which have both been sold for thier better versions, but one of my clanmates seem to have excal even though it wasnt his oldest because his oldest was loki.

So do yall think its random? or is there some pattern?

Edit: So it really seems to be peoples oldest frame, usualy excal, or their first prime which i guess does mean that it is the oldest thing in your inventory since some people sell thier non prime frames. There are probably some exceptions but ima just say thats something wrong on DE's end.

2 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

I think it's the frame you've had the longest. Mine defaults to Excal, which was my starting frame.

Edit: whoops, wrong. I need to read better before making replies.

i mean he could be wrong, like maybe he sold his loki and regot him but forgot, if enough people say its there oldest frame then that would probably mean hes mistaken. TY for the input tho

2 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

regular excal, couldnt sell him even after umbra we spent too much time together to trash him

Same here bro. No bro left behind!

Here's a thought, you guys think it just takes your most used frame? Not oldest, the one with the highest play time on your profile.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Here's a thought, you guys think it just takes your most used frame? Not oldest, the one with the highest play time on your profile.

I don't think so.  My most used frame is Ivara Prime.  It always defaults to Zephyr Prime for me.  I think, as stated above, that she's the frame I've had the longest.

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Definitely not. It still defaults to Excal and the Mk1's for me, and I have definitely got more playtime on Limbo.

Archived