What Warframe does your game auto default to after a subsume?

3 hours ago, Kraethius said:

I think it's the frame you've had the longest

Bingo! I think you are right! when I started I was originally mag and was having a hard time with her back then so my friend suggested I build gara, as a new player with few mods gara didn't perform particularly well for me.. anyway point. I deleted mag when I got her prime, gara was for sure the second frame (first built) I owned and it defaults to her every time.

Edited by _Anise_
4 hours ago, --Aegis--RocketPenguin said:

Edit: So it really seems to be peoples oldest frame,

For me it's Mag.  She was my pick for starter frame, and I think the only 'frames I've ever gotten rid of were excessively duplicate primes from Twitch drops.  And I even ended up keeping a lot of those.  (The only one I can remember for sure was the double Hydroid Prime from this year's Tennocon.  I already had two, I couldn't think of what to do with *four* of them.)

Mag Prime.

I'm not a fan tbh but oh well, probably applies to most frames I own anyway, if it isn't Wukong it sucks... and if it is Wukong it still sucks. Given I sold my original Excal starter frame I'm fairly certain she's my oldest frame.

Edited by DeMonkey

Mine takes me to my very first frame, Excalibur. It's been such a verrrry long time since I took my OG Excal out too. Think I'm gonna Helminth a new 3rd ability on him and take him out. Gonna have him slicing and dicing enemies tonight BAAAAABY! 😉

For me it defaults to Ember Prime, and indeed she is the oldest surviving frame in my inventory, dating back to her original PA release.  Prior to that I had only owned regular Rhino and Loki, both of which are long since sold.

The theory of oldest frame seems to hold up for me.  

Before it was my og Nova(the oldest frame that wasn't deleted)
After I got Nova Prime and deleted the vanilla version it defaults to Excalibur Umbra, because he is the oldest frame that I didn't delete( I keep only the frames that don't have a prime version so I probably deleted everything I had before getting Umbra and he is now the default frame)

Nyx Prime, she is my oldest frame and was a gift from another friendly player. Excalibur and Rhino I owned before that were sold off long ago. I must admit I used her only a few times, but I am still grateful for his gift.

Edited by Prexades