Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Commander Nerf

Gne1senau

So, probably the most OP enemy I have run into in the last two days is the Grineer Commander. At first I thought my game was glitching as I got bounced around a room full of enemies and ended up stuck inside a circle of Marines. Got mowed down pretty quick. Asked in public chat about the problem and was told about the Commander.

Was just playing tonight and there was only one Commander in the room but he succeeded in teleporting me to his location, used a knockdown and ripped through my shields with his machine gun, leaving me easy pickings for the surrounding Marines.

REALLY? This enemy is way too overpowered. The teleport gets spammed, they have a very high amount of Health, and their machine gun is very powerful as well. Honestly thinking of uninstalling the game just because of this enemy alone, as I am trying to work through the last few maps in Earth to get to Saturn.

Maybe lower his HP and give him something less powerful than a gun that can rip through 380 shields in 2 seconds, hmm?

So, probably the most OP enemy I have run into in the last two days is the Grineer Commander. At first I thought my game was glitching as I got bounced around a room full of enemies and ended up stuck inside a circle of Marines. Got mowed down pretty quick. Asked in public chat about the problem and was told about the Commander.

Was just playing tonight and there was only one Commander in the room but he succeeded in teleporting me to his location, used a knockdown and ripped through my shields with his machine gun, leaving me easy pickings for the surrounding Marines.

REALLY? This enemy is way too overpowered. The teleport gets spammed, they have a very high amount of Health, and their machine gun is very powerful as well. Honestly thinking of uninstalling the game just because of this enemy alone, as I am trying to work through the last few maps in Earth to get to Saturn.

Maybe lower his HP and give him something less powerful than a gun that can rip through 380 shields in 2 seconds, hmm?

All the more reason to support the grineer in this event.