Open 2 Veiled Riven at once, but only got 1 Unveiled Riven

D4vin

So i happen to had this i dont know, maybe bug or glitches

was doing open 2 veiled riven rifle and pistol at once w/ same challenge (solo intercept w/ hobbled dragon key & open 3 caches without taking magnetic damage)

if you happen to read my topic that i submit, no matter DE or Member please forward my issues so it can be registered for next hotfix

this wasnt lie issues i swear, i cant show proof cuz already happened this situation before i can save some screenshots

AND ALSO, it clearly i opened "PISTOL RIVEN MOD" but what i got is "CATCHMOON" riven

22 minutes ago, BeeM said:

Catchmoon riven can fit in primary and seconday weapons.

yo this is "pistol" and "rifle" riven not kitgun eh, and also it only got 1 instead 2, i already said opened 2 veiled riven at once and only got 1

1 hour ago, D4vin said:

So i happen to had this i dont know, maybe bug or glitches

was doing open 2 veiled riven rifle and pistol at once w/ same challenge (solo intercept w/ hobbled dragon key & open 3 caches without taking magnetic damage)

if you happen to read my topic that i submit, no matter DE or Member please forward my issues so it can be registered for next hotfix

this wasnt lie issues i swear, i cant show proof cuz already happened this situation before i can save some screenshots

AND ALSO, it clearly i opened "PISTOL RIVEN MOD" but what i got is "CATCHMOON" riven

oh i forgot to add some in my topic, i only got 1 instead 2 of veiled riven that i opened

3 hours ago, D4vin said:

Those are not the same challenge at all though, and they certainly can't be accomplished in the same mission.

3 hours ago, D4vin said:

clearly i opened "PISTOL RIVEN MOD" but what i got is "CATCHMOON" riven

Stab in the dark, was that maybe an ancient Riven you neglected until now, from before Kitgun Rivens were clearly named as such?

Dunno if that would even be a possible explanation, but I got nuthin' else :P

10 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Those are not the same challenge at all though, and they certainly can't be accomplished in the same mission.

Stab in the dark, was that maybe an ancient Riven you neglected until now, from before Kitgun Rivens were clearly named as such?

Dunno if that would even be a possible explanation, but I got nuthin' else :P

no bro, even tho the challenge is same but i equipped it different rifle and pistol one, i repeat rifle and pistol one

i understand pistol can be kitgun riven, but bro RIFLE bro can it even exist to be kitgun riven also?

and once again, i equipped different so that means i equipped 2 riven RIFLE and PISTOL and when the challenge is completed, i only got 1 opened riven not 2

Just now, D4vin said:

no bro, even tho the challenge is same but i equipped it different rifle and pistol one, i repeat rifle and pistol one

i understand pistol can be kitgun riven, but bro RIFLE bro can it even exist to be kitgun riven also?

and once again, i equipped different so that means i equipped 2 riven RIFLE and PISTOL and when the challenge is completed, i only got 1 opened riven not 2

we can acquire multiple riven if they're same challenges for example, ZAW - PISTOL - RIFLE with challenge solo intercept, it opened 3 at once when the challenge is done

3 minutes ago, D4vin said:

You can put Kitgun Rivens on Primaries.

Because Primary Kitguns exist.

3 minutes ago, D4vin said:

when the challenge is completed, i only got 1 opened riven not 2

You only unveil a Riven when you complete its challenge.

Completing one challenge does not automatically unveil all Rivens you have equipped.

4 minutes ago, D4vin said:

we can acquire multiple riven if they're same challenges

Of course, but you said one challenge was Interception and the other was Caches.

14 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Of course, but you said one challenge was Interception and the other was Caches.

bro read carefully my post, there's "&" which means i equip pistol and rifle riven mod 2x run, the 1st run is solo intercept with pistol and rifle same challenge, and 2nd run 3 caches with no magnetic damage taken and also same challenge both pistol and rifle

Archived