Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

REALLY want to like(not love) this program.

ECACA

but there is to much PRETTY, and not enough Programming.

Please. get a hint or a better programmer.

Little things Should be easy to fix, of Not happen, if its thought Ahead.

I wonder why I dont Just play Elite Dangerous, with all of its complications and key binds.

Everything is repeat, repeat.  At least D&D online figure this problem out, and made some changes.  You folks just let us run around kill things and HOPE we get what we are REALLY   want..  there is no SNEAK in a spy mission, there is no 'BE careful' in releasing a poisoner.

The Enemy SHOULD BE YOU.  NOT US.  

The frames are supposed to be the ultimate/best thing they had.  They return and fight what?  CHANGED humans?  who are we fighting for and against?  we dont have a planet.  we try and try to CLEAR things off but it never happens.  You program is so messed up, it cant figure out if we do much of anything.  YOU may have the info, but we dont see anything happening on our side.  Is this a PAY as you PROGRAM IT..,.  GET a better programmer PLEASE.

You need interruptible programming like When people SAY things and we RUN past it..JUST STOP.  Its stupid when using conservation and we already capped the creature and he is talking AFTER the fact.

I wont mention that the Client vs client system is ALLOT Laggy.  And its not getting better.  About to tell players to go SOLO ONLY, which should poke holes in your system even more.  how would it be that 1 million people are send  in data, rather then a few 100 thousand playing with friends.

PLEASE FIx YOUR PROGRAM.  Or die like all the rest..  PRETTY THINGS dont make a program..

Im tired of trying to play your game.

26 minutes ago, ECACA said:

there is no SNEAK in a spy mission, there is no 'BE careful' in releasing a poisoner.

I get your frustration with the game and its issues, but these 2 points are completely false.

If you are not stealthy/careful/super fast when doing spy or rescue, you will set off the alarms which gives you a chance of mission failure. Some spy vaults can be very complicated if you don't take an invisibility frame/tool (which is complete stealth.) Try doing all the spy vaults/rescue rooms without any form of invisiblity or large CC, sure basic star chart ones won't be hard, but wait till you try Lua or Kuva fortress, you need to pay attention in those.

Also if you want to post in a bug report forum, you should probably have a more specific description of the bug in question and how to reproduce it (if applicable)

Il y a 18 heures, More-L a dit :

I get your frustration with the game and its issues, but these 2 points are completely false.

If you are not stealthy/careful/super fast when doing spy or rescue, you will set off the alarms which gives you a chance of mission failure. Some spy vaults can be very complicated if you don't take an invisibility frame/tool (which is complete stealth.) Try doing all the spy vaults/rescue rooms without any form of invisiblity or large CC, sure basic star chart ones won't be hard, but wait till you try Lua or Kuva fortress, you need to pay attention in those.

Also if you want to post in a bug report forum, you should probably have a more specific description of the bug in question and how to reproduce it (if applicable)

So you rush the map..

Leave Tons of enemy behind you 

And None of them hit the alarms?

The Cells never get locked down

Nothing else happens.

The main game has to many weak points, that when they add things, they have to readjust everything, Again.  The Concept of balance is stupid.  Make the guns work is fine, but if you make All the weapons equal, then you only need 1.  The Downfall of that is the MR leveling, which only lets you build more things.  Its not a real Level to anything else. except getting the MR higher.  And Iv done the spy missions and rescue, until recent with NO Invisibility.  And can walk to the locations alarms all over, doing nothing except calling more enemy.  Nothing sneaky.  And did it with Garuda.

il y a une heure, ECACA a dit :

So you rush the map..

Leave Tons of enemy behind you 

And None of them hit the alarms?

The Cells never get locked down

Nothing else happens.

The main game has to many weak points, that when they add things, they have to readjust everything, Again.  The Concept of balance is stupid.  Make the guns work is fine, but if you make All the weapons equal, then you only need 1.  The Downfall of that is the MR leveling, which only lets you build more things.  Its not a real Level to anything else. except getting the MR higher.  And Iv done the spy missions and rescue, until recent with NO Invisibility.  And can walk to the locations alarms all over, doing nothing except calling more enemy.  Nothing sneaky.  And did it with Garuda.

Then lets goto Venus.  neat place.

In the last week, every time I goto Survival, I end up in the open area, 8/10 times.

Fix the game and your new parts should NOT interfere with the original game.  There is no reason for it to happen.

I even placed a Vid of the Invis spot, after complaining 2 weeks before.  And they are still there, just broken up and spread around..

Archived