Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to prevent my kubrow from attacking?

(PSN)zenhumphrey

Question

9 answers to this question

I have a similar issue.

My Kavat built for survivability only, no offensive Mods used, always runs into groups of enemies and dies within seconds.

Maybe I should use some offensive Mods? Open for suggestions...otherwise, yes DE, give us the possibility to let the pet stay with us.

And I can and will not subsume the Pet Summon Ability

3 часа назад, GnarlsDarkley сказал:

I have a similar issue.

My Kavat built for survivability only, no offensive Mods used, always runs into groups of enemies and dies within seconds.

Maybe I should use some offensive Mods? Open for suggestions...otherwise, yes DE, give us the possibility to let the pet stay with us.

And I can and will not subsume the Pet Summon Ability

Best way to keep your pet alive is killing enemies faster. Or use Hildryn or Inaros. Unfortunately it was problem for a very long time.  It partially gets solved with Vulpaphylas, overall, nothing can you do.

47 minutes ago, SpiritTeA said:

Best way to keep your pet alive is killing enemies faster. Or use Hildryn or Inaros. Unfortunately it was problem for a very long time.  It partially gets solved with Vulpaphylas, overall, nothing can you do.

Pack Leader is great for melee damage to keep your pets or MOAs alive. I wish they would give the same consideration for the sentinels.

3 минуты назад, HoustonDragon сказал:

Pack Leader is great for melee damage to keep your pets or MOAs alive. I wish they would give the same consideration for the sentinels.

While yes, it’s great I agree, but you not always go melee. Especially on Eidolons ... Ehh if you don’t use stropha or redeemer...

4 hours ago, IamLoco said:

Don´t bring pets for stealth gameplay ;)

Bring a Shade, or any other sentinel without attack mods.

Ivara; Prowl cloaks you and pet. I cheesed Protea this way and Liches as my Smeeta rips armor as I snipe and neither of us are spotted. Added insurance is Adarza as Smeeta clone can alert enemies but you can drop the mod Mischief for say Scavenge so she won't make the clone but iirc the clone is part of the Smeeta it can't be modded out though I could be wrong...

Archived