Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10.5 Event Clarification

Ddublu

Question

This post is for those not understanding the event that is currently going on. Pretty much after clicking on the available mission you'll be choosing a side to fight with for that mission (statement subject to change as the event goes on, but this is how it seems to work.) My best guess is that you recieve the stated reward for doing that mission, depending on who you side with.

Example: In the current mission you can recieve credits for helping the Corpus or a Catalyst BP for helping the Grineer.

As the event goes on, more missions will most likely occur on various planets. This is MY UNDERSTANDING of the stated rewards and how they work:

Assuming you can choose either side to be on, you'll probably recieve rewards based on how many of the missions you do for a side. Meaning, after doing the 100 missions required for the final reward, if 51 of those were with the Grineer, you'd most likely ONLY get the rewards for helping the Grineer. It seems that you CANNOT get both (though I don't know if this is entirely true). It was stated in the forum about the event that it may be possible to get both side's rewards, just one would be better, however I doubt that will be how it works.

Recommendation: Look at this forum: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122841-update-1050-the-gradivus-dilemma/ And decide which rewards fancy you more. Then get 51 missions with that side. If the mission reward for the side you don't want to gain the end rewards from is better; go for it if you know it won't change what your end game rewards will be.

TL;DR Do 51 missions for the side you wish to gain the end-rewards from, and base the other 49 on what the actual mission reward is.

Sidenote: This thread will become even better if more people contribute opinions or knowledge on how this event will go down. Also if a DE can confirm that you can only recieve one set of rewards, or if it is possible to gain both side's rewards by siding with each side 100 missions worth each (100 Grineer missions, and 100 Corpus missions).

7 answers to this question

ALright so reread the post and apparently the 100 Mission reward doesn't really change based on who you side with. That is to say you get BOTH WEAPONS, but will have to BUILD the one for the side you DID NOT SIDE WITH.

(caps are for emphasis fyi.)

The 5/25 rewards do seem to depend solely on who you side with. Special Machete if your with Grineer, or special Prova if with Corpus.

Can anyone clarify the rewards listed on the missions themselves? Whether those are gained after doing the mission once, or if those are gained based on who you side with and will be given if THAT SIDE wins that mission?

Edited by Ddublu

Alright so reread the post and apparently the 100 Mission reward doesn't really change based on who you side with. That is to say you get BOTH WEAPONS, but will have to BUILD the one for the side you DID NOT SIDE WITH.

+1 I concur, I have the same interpretation. So,

"TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them"

Is this for each individual 100 missions or for the event in general?

Edited by Spearfish

+1 I concur, I have the same interpretation. So,

"TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them"

Is this for each individual 100 missions or for the event in general?

I have the feeling that its simply 100 missions to be done overall. So if you do 51 Grineer and 49 Corpus you'd get rewards from Grineer

Though you do bring up the point.. what would happen if Grineer didn't win and you did a majority of Grineer missions.

Edited by Ddublu

UPDATE: Apparently After reading it over yet again, you actually will only have pretty much one set of items. So if the Grineer wins and you supported them you'll get the Machete and Brakk. If the Corpus wins yet you supported the Grineer, you'll get Prova and a BP for the Detron gun.

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

• IF the Corpus win:
    • And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!
    • You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.
  • IF the Grineer win:
  • And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!
  • You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

This means that:

First: you have to do 100 missions

Second: if you did 50 + X mission of one side your reward will be from that side (example you do 51 for Corpus, you get Corpus reward)

Third A: if you did 51 for Corpus and Corpus is the winning side you get the new Corpus weapon + slot + potato

Third B: if you did 51 for Corpus and Corpus lose you get the Corpus weapon's BP

Note: Sides can be switched, you'll always get the reward from the side you did more mission (must reach 100) only difference is if your side wins or not which determines if you just get the BP or the whole "pack"

Edited by Phoenix86

Yes, you need only do a TOTAL of 100, where one side is leaned on. could be any combination you like, but 51/49 is the bare minimum to recieve rewards with someone. :)

This means that:

First: you have to do 100 missions

Second: if you did 50 + X mission of one side your reward will be from that side (example you do 51 for Corpus, you get Corpus reward)

Third A: if you did 51 for Corpus and Corpus is the winning side you get the new Corpus weapon + slot + potato

Third B: if you did 51 for Corpus and Corpus lose you get the Corpus weapon's BP

Note: Sides can be switched, you'll always get the reward from the side you did more mission (must reach 100) only difference is if your side wins or not which determines if you just get the BP or the whole "pack"

Actually I believe if you did not support Grineer and the Grineer wins, you get the Grineer gun; not the Corpus Gun. You'd also recieve the Grineer melee weapon.

Edited by Ddublu