Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

The PC drop tables (Drops) still show Nova/Trinity relics dropping in The Void.

Also, I have been farming Void for a while, over 30 relics, and not one of the unvaulted relics dropped.  I know it's RNG and I could have bad luck, but I'm skeptical that The Void drop tables are correct.

Im no game dev whatsoever, but i always wandered why game companies spend so much manpower and resources on things like lightning and shadows, when the actual base gameplay needs attention, i mean lets take a look to one o f the core features of the game, the multiplayer experience, being host is nice, but the clients always get weird bugs and glitches, disconnections, UI bugs, excessive lag due to the game session being hosted on a local machine not a server as most online games, i mean, i would trade all the shadows, lightning, sounds, even warframe skins and like 30% of the weapon base, ill give all that for a smoother and bugless gameplay experience, just saying...

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bile:

To give players more options for the Bile Secretion, we are adding the following components as feedable to Helminth to create Bile:

• Antiserum Fragment x 900
  • Javlok Capacitor x 7
  • Nav Coordinates x 65*

cool, but still no severed BILE sac to convert to BILE......

can you also spread out some of the more common resources to the other types? Oxides has Allot Plate, Ferrite AND salvage....im personally at 2.2 m, 1.5m and 2.8m respectively on each and i feel like moving one of these to Bile would be good just due to how common the feeding is and how used bile is.

Cryotic numbers are insane...3k when each extractor only gives a MAX of 300 before boosters......we REALLY need another source for cryotic, like say, a small chance from enemies killed when frozen.

9 hours ago, Javrendei said:

While I welcome Bile changes, I'm disappointed because Cryotic cost was not addressed.
3000 Cryotic is a value insulting to anyone who ever invested their time in Excavation mode.

well helminth is suppose to be a resource dump, reason RJ resource got changes since it was fairly new to the game. it's not suppose to be easy accessible which people are forgetting

The helminth changes are nice and the graphical changes were unexpected but these last couple of updates seem rather muted. My highest priority would be the new iso vaults mechanics and rewards. The mech fights are frustrating at best, to the point I have to coin the phrase "death meta" for how many lives/team wipes you throw at the return damage just to whittle them down. Ive now gotten into the habit of shooting them and killing my team just to spite the system. The only reason I "tolerate" the content is because the mod drop chances is so low. I just think this could be more enjoyable and more rewarding and I have been holding out now for at least 3 updates expecting some kind of change!

Falling through the map is still a common issue on deimos. And last but not least, the hud way point markers have only gotten worse over the last 9 months.

2 часа назад, tvirusx сказал:

Im no game dev whatsoever, but i always wandered why game companies spend so much manpower and resources on things like lightning and shadows, when the actual base gameplay needs attention, i mean lets take a look to one o f the core features of the game, the multiplayer experience, being host is nice, but the clients always get weird bugs and glitches, disconnections, UI bugs, excessive lag due to the game session being hosted on a local machine not a server as most online games, i mean, i would trade all the shadows, lightning, sounds, even warframe skins and like 30% of the weapon base, ill give all that for a smoother and bugless gameplay experience, just saying...

thats mostly last year here. and very intense since autoexposure toggle removal. last couple of months they change visuals almost every patch. but nobody asked for this and not like it's required to change at all. welcome to steve game vision ^_^

Archived