Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

Kitguns are still greyed out in profile, even if mastery may have stayed.

Codex needs some lovin'. Or a lot.

Archwing gun and regular primary still likes to show at the same time during submersible missions.

End of mission screen is still awful. Amp self-stagger is unfun.

Thanks for the bile/railjack resource Helminth changes ^^

Fishing still needs fixing, (see my post in the megathread for Deimos bugs, among other posts,) 

Also, my gear wheel keeps getting partially wiped. The last time (today) it was wiped almost completely. Kind of annoying have to set everything back in there knowing it is just going to wipe it all over again.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Helminth Railjack Resources and Bile Changes:

There are still some resources unaccounted for:

• Sentient hunger should get the regular eidolon shards as there is currently no use for them outside the 65 you can spend on rank ups and the paracesis.
  • Ores, gems and fish parts are also resources but they are all missing from helminth's table.

Any plans on getting them in?

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Character Shader Changes:
We have made significant enhancements to probe-based lighting. The results of this are dynamic objects receive better quality lighting, and metals are more responsive. Additionally, objects should now look more grounded in their environments. 

My fps now: Oh God... WHYyyyyyyyyy?! 

11 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Cryotic is exactly as slow to farm as I described.

30 excavations is 30 excavations. I'm not sure how you are interpreting this as not exceptionally slow to farm...

And the railjack resources WERE disproportionately expensive. That's why they released a balance pass on every railjack resource... There absolutely is a formula DE uses to assess the ratio for resources. You think they just arbitrarily picked numbers? The resource costs are pretty consistent in the helminth system. Common resources have a set value as do all other resources at each rarity tier based on data behind the scenes that DE uses to determine the expected ratio of pulling specific resource amounts in X amount of time.

you can farm 9k cryotic in about 50 minutes with a booster and kavat

for doing so, you get other rewards like prime loot or relics, etc.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Resources:

There will be a reduction in the batches of Railjack Resource Costs across the board required to yield Helminth Secretions. 

The changes are as follows:

Resource

Pre-Hotfix Batch

Post-Hotfix Batch

Reduction as a %

Asterite

30.00%

Aucrux Capacitors

40.00%

Bracoid

20.00%

Carbides

25.00%

Copernics

26.67%

Cubic Diodes

56.00%

Fresnels

15.00%

Gallos Rods

58.33%

Isos

50.00%

Kesslers

33.33%

Komms

60.00%

Nullstones

22.22%

Pustrels

33.33%

Titanium

50.00%

Trachons

10.00%

Additionally, anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources after the Hotfix goes live that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox after the Hotfix date. We’ll let you know in this thread once the Inbox script has completed - stay tuned! Helminth Railjack Resource Inbox Script has finished!

Well this certainly coincides with Scott like a few years ago saying on dev stream that veteran players have so many resources and that's why you at DE will constantly be pumping out new ones to obtain. Without this change new players to warframe that get helmith would of been locked out regardless of the MR cap being dramatically lowered. At the same time it pretty much forces them into railjack. 

That said I really have no desire to touch warframe anytime soon because with this helmith system it really feels like DE's making nerfs left and right, simply because they never once considered ablity combinations or rankings. Seriously at this point just let us know when Kuva Nukor is going to be more useless than a MK-1 Paris bow because that's coming as well, right? 

You guys should have increased the min. mastery rank required for the Helminth system, and not only decreasing the requirements / doing adjustments, so people stop complaining about high costs on these kind of things, especially about the Bile stuff.

I am at rank 10 helminth, didn't rush anything, did fed only green/craving-for resources (always non railjack ones) to jabba, and yet, I am still maxed at the nourish-meters and always ripping away 1 frame a day, while having resources to do this probably for another 3-4 years non stop.

This was meant to be a "highly farmed no real-life-zombie"-system. Nothing what an arcade wanna be vet MR25 player, who is playing this game just for less than 1 year, can get along with.

Archived