Jump to content

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

cool, but still no severed BILE sac to convert to BILE......

can you also spread out some of the more common resources to the other types? Oxides has Allot Plate, Ferrite AND salvage....im personally at 2.2 m, 1.5m and 2.8m respectively on each and i feel like moving one of these to Bile would be good just due to how common the feeding is and how used bile is.

Cryotic numbers are insane...3k when each extractor only gives a MAX of 300 before boosters......we REALLY need another source for cryotic, like say, a small chance from enemies killed when frozen.

cryotic numbers are perfect, and we don't need another sources of cryotic

bile sacs are an infested-based resource and helminth makes pheromones out of those; the bile from the bile sac, if there is any present, is juggernaut's bile and the helminth eats and digests this resource - he doesn't magically convert it to his own bile

it's like eating a pork brain and growing a second brain

or eating blood sausage instead of receiving a blood transfusion

it's illogical

Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 22 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

 FIX

  • Fixed Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw buff stacking indefinitely after jumping into a teleport volume.

I want to thank for those objects, I did not use many of the railjack materials, so I really don't think I deserve that much.

New bugs with Khora. @[DE]Megan

On Santuary Onslaugh the Accumulating Whipeclaw bonus does not affect to Pilfering Strangledome. (In the Simulacrum map "it seems to work correctly")

My big issue is, even when I'm killing,  I lose the Accumulating Whipeclaw bonus. Not just That... in the Disruption mission, sometimes, when reseting the target my bonus literally goes to 0. 

I know you don't have bad intentions, but please fix it. I just want to enjoy the game with my Khora Oiran Skin. :tongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Traubenzuckr said:

cryotic numbers are perfect, and we don't need another sources of cryotic

bile sacs are an infested-based resource and helminth makes pheromones out of those; the bile from the bile sac, if there is any present, is juggernaut's bile and the helminth eats and digests this resource - he doesn't magically convert it to his own bile

it's like eating a pork brain and growing a second brain

or eating blood sausage instead of receiving a blood transfusion

it's illogical

 

Wow....such ignorance.  It's almost like you don't understand what bile is.

 

Let's check...  Yep.  Bile is bile, and it's produced by most vertibrates to help in digestion.  As such, if you take in a sack of bile, it would make sense to have bile.  Care to make an inappropriate comparison?  Let's fix yours.

 

In the case of eating a raw pig's brain you have large amounts of cholesterol.  The actual example would be eating a ton of pork brains, and getting arterial plaque build-up because the cholestrol is something already produced by the body.  Does that check out....yes.  

 

Likewise, let's talk about eating a blood sausage.  What primarily makes up a blood sausage is rice and blood.  What makes them up is hemoglobin compounds, from dead cells.  Whenever you eat said blood sausage it would then follow that iron levels in the blood increase.  It does.  

 

What exactly is the difference?  Well, bile is mostly water, salts, and bilirubin.  None of these things are broken down in the digestive process.  On the other hand bile does digest dead blood cells, and processes the heme (iron bearing components) in blood.

 

What would make sense is feeding the Hemlinth bile sacs and ferros.  Once these two items were processed it would output ferrite.  This would effectively be taking an iron binding salt, and a mineral compound, and excreting an iron rich alloy.  Of course, you're then covering the process of space magic to have something like a copernic (condensed void energy) into water and salt.  But that little counter example is entirely against your model so it can be ignored, right?

 

 

Let me give you the one sentence summary, as you don't like to read.  Before you say something ignorant maybe do a little fact checking. 

 

 

Regarding the cryotic, your argument is that 50+ minutes of grind is acceptable.  The counter is that it is not.  You thus value your time less than the other person.  Fine.  This is subjective.  Now, objectively this is bad.  The objective analysis is 50 minutes, where I can objectively earn 3 argon in less than 20.  This is the issue.  If you have resources completely out of line with others in terms of time investment then there's no reason to engage with them.

You're welcome to argue some asinine point about this being a veterans system.  You're welcome to argue that it's not necessary.  You're even welcome to claim that this is all acceptable because DE hasn't changed it.  These are fallacious arguments trying to reverse justify the costs from some perceived point.  It's done nothing to address the 50 minute excavator time...and your one attempt to do that blatantly lied about the usage of a resource booster to provide a single anecdotal source....which you then argued wasn't anecdotal because....   I leave the periods there because you decided that a dictionary definition of anecdotal evidence was incorrect, and never stated any conclusive evidence other than that.

 

 

Let me provide one more simple translation, because you seem to be incapable of hearing alternative opinions.  If you can't agree that dictionary definitions of words apply to your argument then stop arguing.  If words have no set meaning then you don't have any argument because you cannot communicate.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

i must say ive waited long now for this vault X)

but why does it cost 200 dollars for one syandana!?

i could skip the extractor and platy to reduse th cost.

its not that i cant afford it but think its uneceserely expensive.

love for a respond, ty

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mrvigge said:

i must say ive waited long now for this vault X)

but why does it cost 200 dollars for one syandana!?

i could skip the extractor and platy to reduse th cost.

its not that i cant afford it but think its uneceserely expensive.

love for a respond, ty

 

I think maybe you are missing something here.

Prime Access is either 80 or 140 USD.  It includes extra platinum, accessories, and boosters to justify the jump from 80 to 140 USD.

 

The Prime Vault is Ember, Frost, their accessories, their weapons, and some platinum.  In this case the Excavator Prime is one of Frost's items. 

 

This means if you spend 200 USD it'll get you 3 prime frames, 5 weapons, one excavator blue print, cosmetics, boosters, and platinum.  If you just want the excavator it's 20 USD for the frost cosmetics pack.  If you want all of the cosmetics for the vaulted prime it's 40 USD.  If you want the cosmetics for just Inaros (along with the boosters) it's 50 USD.  

 

Basically, buying just cosmetics would cost 90 USD.  The 200 USD is much more content.

 

 

 

-Note that this is not an endorsement of price, or approval.  What this is, is a flat statement of information.  My personal belief is that right now the only primes worth buying are the unvaultings, because they are cheaper for twice the content than the newest access.  Even then, they're a stretch to justify given they cost as much as a AAA title new.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-29 at 12:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed issues with missing Granum Void portals when a certain spawn tile is used in the Remastered Corpus Ship. 

Gotta hand it to DE.

 

On 2020-09-29 at 12:59 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed issues with inappropriate ESC menu usage being possible in the Heart of Deimos quest. 

I don't think I want to know what an "inappropriate" use of the ESC menu is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-29 at 8:04 PM, S0NGA said:

The following new Deimos Challenges are not working:

    Jugger-Not
        Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.

    Forbidden Fruit
        Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.

    Bug Out Ride
        Ride 20 Velocipods.

    Kill It With Fire
        Burn 100 Infested pods.


Several Juggernauts killed in Cambion Drift, as well as Infested Pods and Velocipod riding, and none of the challenges updated.

I just hope that despite not tagging challenges as complete it still records them somewhere so that we don't need to chase that 100 pods after being done with Deimos some time in the future.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-29 at 1:01 PM, kuryux said:

DE, plz consider taking a look on the following issues:

- Unable to equip 9 mods on mechs even with 9 forma
- Fetch/vacuum/other pet mods not working while in mech
- Balancing Bile materials Done! or is it?
- Balacing Archwing materials for helminth good job!
- Subsequent vault bounties often not being t2 and t3 as expected
- Not being able to use archwing after leaving mechs
- Not being able to pick up stuff/revive tenno while in mech
- Missleading waypoints/loc-pins in HoD
- Amps self knockdown
- A way to check cycles BEFORE entering HoD
- Cant release pet with son if you have max standing (even though it doesnt give any standing)

i think the subsequent vaults being a different tier than expected is because the Fass/Vome cycle changes. if you dont complete all 3 vaults before the cycle changes then you have to start over. this is intended and explained in the dialogue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-29 at 10:59 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Marked For Death Changes:

(Original Dev Workshop can be found here: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1227741-marked-for-death-where-we%E2%80%99ve-been-and-changes-to-come/?tab=comments#comment-11868546 )

We are changing Marked for Death to start its base Damage at 75%, which will cap at 150% with Mods. Since the ‘Damage Type In = Damage Type Out’, this will scale well with certain Damage types, specifically ones with DOTS which is what we envision. 

Simply put: We’re bringing the damage back up!

You need to remove the 75% health damage nerf on this, even though you buff up the damage output on m4d, it still means you have to select enemies you have to choose with certain health/shields amounts to mark in order to do the most damage around, certain enemies can bypass the damage mark even with a slash build cause shields regen faster, specially on steel path, example shown in vid below:

At 7:03 mark

https://youtu.be/_mfHK33VNRI 

 

At this stage for M4D, it's not worth it for end game material, just something for low and mid level areas for fun stuff.

Edited by Xianos_Chaos
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't known who is in charge of the lights system but needs to be called out, now the game looks to dark and a lot of details are practically indistinguishable and the lights are messedup one can have a light that blinds you and 20px to the right the darkness itself. already tryed various configurations and have none of the experimental featured activated but nothing solve the probles and also i can confirm the withe flash in the start of a mission.

Since the previous update doing eidolon hunts allways freeze the game and a few seconds latter freezes my pc making me loose all the rewards and time.

I think the beta thag is to big to the current state of the game, until DE bring warframe to acceptable level of maturity and stability this should be in steam greenlight.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 29.9.2020 um 19:59 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Marked For Death Changes:

(Original Dev Workshop can be found here: 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1227741-marked-for-death-where-we%E2%80%99ve-been-and-changes-to-come/?tab=comments#comment-11868546 )

We are changing Marked for Death to start its base Damage at 75%, which will cap at 150% with Mods. Since the ‘Damage Type In = Damage Type Out’, this will scale well with certain Damage types, specifically ones with DOTS which is what we envision. 

Simply put: We’re bringing the damage back up!

This "simply put" is a perfect example for technically yes, but actually no. Marked for death was never overpowered, the range and line of sight restrictions have seen to that. Instead of punishing people for finding a use for this ability outside of your narrow vision, promote the playstyle you want by buffing it. You want it to be used primarily on heavy targets? Make it so it has more range when used on something like a heavy gunner. With your changes you made it basically stupid to use in a team setting where other people are also trying to kill. And no, damage dealt has never meant the same thing as health removed. The ability reads damage dealt, so it should be that.

Dont punish players for finding ways to use this ability that you did not envision, revert the nerfs and then look at constructive ways of encouraging the envisioned use. As long as MfD cant kill the targets in its AoE reliably, it will never be worth putting on a frame.

You "fixed" mods applying twice but not armor applying twice, which in turn also greatly reduced the resulting slash proc. So much for DOTs being the "envisioned" use for this ability. The vision DE has for this ability right now seems to be for it to be worthless garbage, never to be used in any good way.

Please, please, please make it do what the description says again: make it transfer actual damage dealt (which has always included overkill damage, the damage numbers are not for nothing i hope) instead of health removed. The ability wasnt even too strong when it came out but it should atleast be strong. Afterall it is locked behind a high rank in the helminth system, which you intended for experienced players. Yet you treat us with such a garbage ability.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tiny_Desk_Engineer said:

Could there be a frost rework. I mean his 1st and 2nd are useless

He he he.  I can't suppress my glee at seeing this.

 

Frost's 1 is to create a projectile snowball, that serves to pop a snow globe if desired.  The two is an ice wave.  It can be modified to act as a conical damage source, that slows enemies.  Frost's main reworks have been to make the 1 pop snow globes, and to have infinite scaling on the snow globes by enemy input damage.

 

Let's check out a competing frame.  Zephyr.  The ultimate is tornado.  It's AI driven, and either CC without mods or status transfer with an augment.  Frost wins because it's predictable damage.

Their 3 abilities are defenses.  snow globe create a shielded area, which has infinite duration and scaling health.  With augments it not only shields but slows enemies to a crawl.  Zephyr's ability is a personal shield that mostly deflect projectiles, unless they've got AoE damage.  With the augment it can increase the projectile speed of some weapons.  

I'm going to compare Zephyr's 2 and Frost's 1 here.  Both are projectiles launched, and mainly exist to interact with the other powers.  Frost's does some damage, and pops excess snow globes.  Zephyr's is a bad CC that sometimes rag dolls enemies, and can make the tornados twice as big (at a base cost between 50 and 200 damage if the augment is not used).  I'm calling this a draw.

Zephyr's 1 and Frost's 2 are oddities.  Frost can do some damage and control enemies, but is most effective in tight environments.  Zephyr's 1 gives mobility, but requires large areas to utilize it.  Effectively, Zephyr can do some damage if enemies are grouped and there's a lot of open area.  Calling this one a draw as well, because they're both heavily environment bound.

 

Score: Zephyr-0, Frost-2, Draw-2.  

I main Zephyr, and at this point it's nearly comical.  I know she's not going to get love unless they release her deluxe skin.  She's been in the game for longer than Gara (6 years versus just under 3)...but Gara's already got her deluxe skin being shown off.  Despite this, it seems like everyone has a different frame that needs a rework more.  It's nearly comical, because even after the Helminth "buff" the airburst ability is still absolutely idiotic to keep on her.  Despite all of this it's Frost, Revenant, or a litany of other frames that need rework.

 

Sorry to vent a bit there.  It's just that it seem like everyone wants something fixed...and it's always a B or C grade ability.  Zephyr's stuck with one good ability and mobility, but she's never really discussed.  I have to laugh, because the alternative is to just swallow the meta pill and go with something that makes farming more bearable.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

He he he.  I can't suppress my glee at seeing this.

 

Frost's 1 is to create a projectile snowball, that serves to pop a snow globe if desired.  The two is an ice wave.  It can be modified to act as a conical damage source, that slows enemies.  Frost's main reworks have been to make the 1 pop snow globes, and to have infinite scaling on the snow globes by enemy input damage.

 

Let's check out a competing frame.  Zephyr.  The ultimate is tornado.  It's AI driven, and either CC without mods or status transfer with an augment.  Frost wins because it's predictable damage.

Their 3 abilities are defenses.  snow globe create a shielded area, which has infinite duration and scaling health.  With augments it not only shields but slows enemies to a crawl.  Zephyr's ability is a personal shield that mostly deflect projectiles, unless they've got AoE damage.  With the augment it can increase the projectile speed of some weapons.  

I'm going to compare Zephyr's 2 and Frost's 1 here.  Both are projectiles launched, and mainly exist to interact with the other powers.  Frost's does some damage, and pops excess snow globes.  Zephyr's is a bad CC that sometimes rag dolls enemies, and can make the tornados twice as big (at a base cost between 50 and 200 damage if the augment is not used).  I'm calling this a draw.

Zephyr's 1 and Frost's 2 are oddities.  Frost can do some damage and control enemies, but is most effective in tight environments.  Zephyr's 1 gives mobility, but requires large areas to utilize it.  Effectively, Zephyr can do some damage if enemies are grouped and there's a lot of open area.  Calling this one a draw as well, because they're both heavily environment bound.

 

Score: Zephyr-0, Frost-2, Draw-2.  

I main Zephyr, and at this point it's nearly comical.  I know she's not going to get love unless they release her deluxe skin.  She's been in the game for longer than Gara (6 years versus just under 3)...but Gara's already got her deluxe skin being shown off.  Despite this, it seems like everyone has a different frame that needs a rework more.  It's nearly comical, because even after the Helminth "buff" the airburst ability is still absolutely idiotic to keep on her.  Despite all of this it's Frost, Revenant, or a litany of other frames that need rework.

 

Sorry to vent a bit there.  It's just that it seem like everyone wants something fixed...and it's always a B or C grade ability.  Zephyr's stuck with one good ability and mobility, but she's never really discussed.  I have to laugh, because the alternative is to just swallow the meta pill and go with something that makes farming more bearable.  

Good summery.

I play her Royal Birdness myself, and have lamented on the lack of attention towards her.

Ironically, it wouldn't take much to bring her to an A tier frame. S tier would be even feasible with a thorough understanding of how her kit works and someone willing to apply what's necessary to improve her. But, then again, that might be perceived as fun, and, you know...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...