Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: 29.2.0

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

You know what's funny, i have been selecting other resources instead, you do have a choice remember?

I don't even farm Cryotic

So you participated in Operation: Cryotic Front and farmed thousands of Cryotic back then, six years ago. Good for you and some small amount of players with similar stashes of cryotic.
But it's really surprising how elitist these answers are, protecting obvious disbalance with "it's for experienced players" replies. As if "experienced players" would die if it would be 600 Cryotic instead of 3000.

Also by this logic, Riven roll cost in Kuva should be increased by x1000, because "some experienced players" have millions of it stashed somewhere and it would be a nice and affordable sink, right?

2 hours ago, BasedTM said:

Feeling scammed out of my money. The new bow skin is STILL broken and I've heard others talk about the pistol skin being broken as well. Its like they weren't tested before release. 

I don't know about the bow or pistol, as I only bought the rifle, but it does not work on the Kuva Hind; the rifle I and several other posters purchased it separately for.

I'm very worried they will come out and say it was never intended for Kuva weapons.  If so, then don't use words like "universal."

7 minutes ago, Javrendei said:

Also by this logic, Riven roll cost in Kuva should be increased by x1000, because "some experienced players" have millions of it stashed somewhere and it would be a nice and affordable sink, right?

Up to you to decide, i would simply buy the rolled rivens from the sellers, but if you want to go via the most insane path, by my guest

Just like i don't think i ever used cryotic to feed the helmith, i prefer feeding morphics for example, which i gather alot since my missions are often very profitable, it's obvious that over the years i gathered way more morphics compared to players who simply rush missions and do 2 kills in a capture and open 1 crate.

Action -> consequence

hace 3 minutos, Cpl_Facehugger dijo:

The resource changes are great, but I'm still dismayed at how mechs still don't have any vacuum or means of healing themselves that aren't trinity bless, rejuv, or vazarin. Why can't mechs be healed by the other healing powers we have, like everything else in the game nowadays?

As well as regenerating life they could put it to generate energy without depending on Protea, the increase of Trinity or the energy orbs

DE, this is an urgent bug that needs fixing ASAP:

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw buff stacking indefinitely after jumping into a teleport volume

In trying to fix this bug, this made it so that Accumulating Whipclaw seems to not stack off of enemies tagged by Strangledome, rendering the Accumulating Whipclaw completely invalid when using Strangledome-focused Khora strategies, please fix this immediately, if you can!

2 hours ago, ElectKesh said:

I still think that bile resources should have been reduced cost rather than adding new ones

You do realize that some of the bile resources are Railjack ones, right? Copernics, fresnels and isos are in the bile section. Copernics is easy to farm, just do the first Railjack mission and try to get it as end of mission reward. It should take 3-5min pe run and you should get 150-200 from drops plus 1200-1500 as reward. 

Just now, wtrmlnjuc said:

Still no fix for Deimos boost pad FX not showing on client, as opposed to host.

I'm of the opinion that Xaku's 2 would be better with much increased range but damage or accuracy falloff at range.

Or that it only fires if you fire your weapon or use the melee weapon (to prevent a long range turret or AFK)

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additionally, anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources after the Hotfix goes live that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox after the Hotfix date. We’ll let you know in this thread once the Inbox script has completed - stay tuned!

The Helminth Railjack Resource Inbox script has finished on PC!

Console players please note the relevant PSA: 

Wow much appreciated with the fixes and especially the helminth resources. Can we get a rework on the main U.I like bringing the health bar to the bottom mid offset left or right to character and the skills separate maybe bottom mid allowing each item to be resized. Looking to the right corner is wearing out my eyes. All the same great work the game is getting better every year and I haven’t had a chance to get back to other games because I’m still tied in this one.

2 hours ago, ElectKesh said:

I still think that bile resources should have been reduced cost rather than adding new ones

Cost was never an issue.  Most of these things made a laughably small dent in my supply, even for Bile.  One exception would be Argon, since you would need to get three in one day before they start decaying to feed it that, which isn't likely outside of deliberately farming them (and as I understood it, Helminth was always meant as a way to sink our excess resources, not a new source of farming).

The issue with Bile was that you had so few options you were forced to feed it the same few things repeatedly until it hated them, and among the only options were some of the only resources you actually didn't want to throw at the wall (literally) like Diluted Thermia that is needed as a mission key.  Come to think of it that's another one I wouldn't mind seeing the cost reduced.  But you honestly shouldn't even need to worry about Argon or Diluted Thermia at all anymore with the new options, so it's a moot point.

In summary, the only ones that could stand to be reduced are Argon and Diluted Thermia (but even then that risks making them too easy so the point they become a solid Bile power farm to opt out of actually using it as intended - a resource sink), and that's a minimal problem with more issues.  I contest adding more options was always the correct fix, and the only one needed.

Archived