Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #8

[DE]Danielle

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #8

61ef3cf07c8ea8f6b71e7b81d0f1445f.jpg

Prime Vault: Ember & Frost Prime
Add dueling elemental forces to your Arsenal with the latest Prime Vault release! 

Ember Prime and Frost Prime, as well as their Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations are now available for a limited time! Trinity Prime Packs, Nova Prime Packs, and their Relics have returned to the Vault.

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Glaive Prime Relics have been added back to the droptables!

Visit the in-game Market to check out the Prime Vault Offerings!

ca60f023d8977cdf8fe496bb104865c8.jpg

96871ec2d48ac795a0c690e94a672e9b.jpg

Note: As some of you have noticed, our Prime Vault rotation this round has gone on a little long. We had to put a lot of work into making Deimos a simultaneous release during COVID times, and that meant we had to divert focus and people away from some other items. Prime Vault was one of those items.

This means the next Prime Vault offering is a tried and true debut of Ember and Frost Prime (full details to come tomorrow). It also means that we are now in a position to make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents because we recognize how important this is.

Thank you for understanding! 

So...

The past FOUR hotfixes for Heart of DieMostly have been filled with basically nothing for consoles to help gameplay.

It has been a month since consoles last hot fix that actually helped improve Warframe.

Obviously simultaneous platform releases for major updates does not work in it's current form unless consoles receive hot fixes at the same pace as PC.

I love Warframe, but this simultaneous release test has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Consoles have had to wait longer than ever for helpful hot fixes.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are working on an interim build to send to Cert sometime soon. "In Dev" status threads will be posted once we've grabbed the latest from PC to test.

We have been hearing this non stop for weeks, we are actually waiting longer now than we were before for any kind of gameplay fix, weeks and weeks of broken game while u expect us to find enthusiasm and dare I say money for vaulted items.....hotfixeswith one cosmetic item in them.each time..hardly enhancing our gameplay.

Just now, (PS4)Atlantis366 said:

We have been hearing this non stop for weeks, we are actually waiting longer now than we were before for any kind of gameplay fix, weeks and weeks of broken game while u expect us to find enthusiasm and dare I say money for vaulted items.....hotfixex with one cosmetic item in them.each time..hardly enhancing our gameplay.

It would be appreciated if DE actually spent some time going back to fix all the bugs in the game and make more test clusters before any update. Sadly, I don’t expect this to true anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Atlantis366 said:

We have been hearing this non stop for weeks, we are actually waiting longer now than we were before for any kind of gameplay fix, weeks and weeks of broken game while u expect us to find enthusiasm and dare I say money for vaulted items.....hotfixex with one cosmetic item in them.each time..hardly enhancing our gameplay.

You and other people need to understand ever since 2018 Warframe by the time consoles get all the current updates from PC it takes about a year. Due to covid-19 I honestly wouldn't be surprised if consoles doesn't get every possible update from PC to console until at least mid 2021.

you're sitting here talking about the updates you're not realizing even major changes to railjack is put on hold like the release date for the new skill tree command. Or even the capability of purchasing mods through the necramech vendor for console because supposedly PC already has it.

You need to be patient you and I both know it takes time for digital extremes to add stuff and it's going to take longer because of this virus plain and simple common sense.

So many other game companies delayed so many of their products except for Ubisoft they moved up the date for Assassin's Creed instead of waiting for New Years to purchase it you can get it and play it next month.

I'm not trying to give digital extremes a excuse for the slow updates all I'm saying is you need to be patient and you need to understand the circumstances.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are working on an interim build to send to Cert sometime soon. "In Dev" status threads will be posted once we've grabbed the latest from PC to test.

With the delays that occur for PS4, is there ANY way we can know beforehand what is actually in these certs/fixes? It can set a better expectation for some of us that are tired of the extra grind just to provide stuff to subsume to the helminth, or are waiting for mods to be in the Necraloid syndicate, or are waiting for DE to implement Legacy Movement options (oh that's just 5+ years of waiting but we can continue to ask and hope that a simple movement & look options can be added right?)

Some of us are waiting for these to even do anything else with Warframe and let's just say there are some nice options to put time into that do not involve Warframe.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)laxwiccan666 said:

You and other people need to understand ever since 2018 Warframe by the time consoles get all the current updates from PC it takes about a year. Due to covid-19 I honestly wouldn't be surprised if consoles doesn't get every possible update from PC to console until at least mid 2021.

you're sitting here talking about the updates you're not realizing even major changes to railjack is put on hold like the release date for the new skill tree command. Or even the capability of purchasing mods through the necramech vendor for console because supposedly PC already has it.

You need to be patient you and I both know it takes time for digital extremes to add stuff and it's going to take longer because of this virus plain and simple common sense.

So many other game companies delayed so many of their products except for Ubisoft they moved up the date for Assassin's Creed instead of waiting for New Years to purchase it you can get it and play it next month.

I'm not trying to give digital extremes a excuse for the slow updates all I'm saying is you need to be patient and you need to understand the circumstances.

we waiting on 3d spider in fortuna idk how long and back than wat covid to blame too or for raids lol

Ill say this._. NEVER drop these kind of updates like Deimos at the same time as PC. they can have these buggy starts. And you rushed it out right? Ive seen a big boss underground that i think you wanted to add from the start? Deimos is a Rushed update..Plz dont us experience this again :\ And plzzzzzzzz get rid of the child rooms in Dojo. Its so unwanted and has been unwanted from the start. Dont force ppl to build what they don't want. And the child rooms can destroy week and even month of build cuz of an example misplaced elevator. Child system is outdated and have no function more the destroying the Dojo building

You are wrong about the simultaneous launch behind the problems. There will always be problems and polishing going on. What is truly wrong is that while some console players feel things are broken BUT there is pc getting new gear reinforcements and tennogen pouring out like water. Clearly console should get all sking and simple stuff first. There is no game breaking with that. Consolre people like me will stop crying and the gane can get fixed really good and then we get the fix, they get the skins.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ItzVenom93 said:

It would be appreciated if DE actually spent some time going back to fix all the bugs in the game and make more test clusters before any update. Sadly, I don’t expect this to true anytime soon.

I really wish they would do this right now. Finish what DE are currently working on that is not a MAJOR update and just spend 1-2 months focusing on only issues. Imagine how fast they would be resolved? It wouldn't take the whole 2 months even if they 100% focused. Bring everything to a flat, stable state and THEN move on.

Some of us are in the forums often enough to have an idea when people who work for DE notice us posting issues (even when they continue not to acknowledge posts with over 25 separate replies to them). We also seem to be able to tell what they'll fix first which appears to be only when there's some sort of misuse of an intended grind.

• Like when when we were able to get the Necramech mods much easier because they would drop from ANY Necramech (friend or foe). It was too much fun and they put down all of their food, drinks, whatever and patched that REALLY QUICKLY (now people are pressed to even play ISO vaults because of how poor the drop rate is...even with mod boosters on...compared to the amount of time you're forced to spend).
  • When people figured out with/after the above changes, that if you ran all 3 vaults successfully and then left the host (you had to not be host and leave squad...not go to Necralisk), you were able to go back through all three vaults by yourself (no doors) and just kill the enemy Necramechs. If you did this with time left in the cycle, you could fight 3 Necramechs in each vault! Giving you 9 chances for any part, mod, w/e...on top of the 6 you already killed before you left squad. Let me just say I did this A LOT and it still took me over 50+ vault runs to get the engine part to drop from a Necramech and to get the Damaged Weapon Barrel to be a reward...I also only have 1 rare Necramech mod to this day.
  • When people were falling through the Deimos map and figured out we could pull out our K-Drives while falling, we were decimating the Ventkids standing grind and affinity for K-drives...sure people were mad about falling through the map using the tentacle shortcut but we knew we could just walk out the same way we walked in.

Instead they should push out the PRIORITY fixes to things like:

• Bile in Helminth (why is THIS taking SO LONG?!). We called B.S. on this immediately and they went and fixed the Entrati family rank up reward instead...and did a poor job in giving us a heads up about THAT before hand (it should have been a few days of notice before running the poorly thought out script...meaning we should have just gotten tokens regardless if we had both items or just one).
  • Railjack resources requirements in Helminth. [They ran a script to refund resources but the VALUES ARE STILL THE SAME! =Fail] The railjack mode is a low-participation activity right now, I don't even need to look it up because I'm often the only person doing Veil Proxima missions (meaning I start and finish missions often and rarely do people join) on PS4.
  • Speaking of Railjack, why is there so much dirac in the loot pools? Considering all the useless mods can be broken down into dirac. The number of dirac rewards should be 2 at most, and they should be large amounts. Why can't we feed dirac to the helminth?
  • Speaking of Loot Pools, why insult us by putting Ayatans in the loot pools for anything?
    • Ayatans as a reward for Deimos bounties?! You have so many mods you could have thrown in there instead of doing that. Especially in the Endless Bounties loot pool! UGH! You could have just made it 250 Endo!
    • Ayatans as a reward for the Requiem Relics? At this point there is really no need for them to even be in THAT loot pool. You could have just given us an amount of Traces as a reward instead! Replace the Ayatan Amber Star drop for a "25 void traces" drop. Please...it makes sense.
  • Why is the difference between the Entrati Family rank up reward standing a crazy 100K+ in standing? W (who) TF thought that was a good choice?! The rewards should be closer in value. It's not like having the trophy activates a secret (fishing) mission or hidden warframe quest.
  • Adding "Legacy Movement Controls" to the contoller/consoles. PS4 especially...there are people that cannot play without it...as there are ZERO OPTIONS TO MAKE THIS IN PS4 SYSTEM SETTINGS. If you ever played GoldenEye...and a lot of shooting games...these were the controls you used. They should be available to be selected if a player desires to use them. It has to be an option put into the game by the developer.legacy_movement_controls.jpg

@[DE]Danielle thanks for the refund on the Helminth resources, that was a nice touch :)

Any clarification on what's up with the Cortege needing a Gravimag rather than a potato when it's supposed to have a Gravimag installed? Is that fix coming in the next major update? I've noticed my Cortege has had its Gravimag removed (i.e. Weapon has been downgraded), but I can still only upgrade it with another Gravimag /(>_<)/

2 hours ago, (PS4)hirprirode said:

we waiting on 3d spider in fortuna idk how long and back than wat covid to blame too or for raids lol

Yeah like what I told the other person I understand it's a long wait time. However you need to understand just like the other person about digital extremes model of how they ship content they do everything first on PC then they ship on console. Due to the fact about covid-19 it's going to take longer I mean hell we be lucky if we get to see any of the new updates until close to New Year's Eve towards 2022

Archived