PSA: Helminth Railjack Resource Inbox Script

Greetings, Tenno!

As indicated in the Dev Workshop and PC Update 29.2.0 notes, we're currently running a PC Inbox Script for the following:

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additionally, anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources after the Hotfix goes live that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox after the Hotfix date.

This Inbox script was mistakenly run on the console servers, which is why console players are receiving Inbox messages with broken filepaths, as their builds don't have this change yet. 

When console receives the Helminth Railjack Resource changes, we will run the Inbox script again to catch any accounts that meet this criteria.

Apologies for the confusion! 

• Like 22
15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Greetings, Tenno!

As indicated in the Dev Workshop and PC Update 29.2.0 notes, we're currently running a PC Inbox Script for the following:

This Inbox script was mistakenly run on the console servers, which is why console players are receiving Inbox messages with broken filepaths, as their builds don't have this change yet. 

When console receives the Helminth Railjack Resource changes, we will run the Inbox script again to catch any accounts that meet this criteria.

For clarity sake, I got the accidental inbox. Will I get it again when the real console script goes live? Or am I just a lucky Tenno who got it early? 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Greetings, Tenno!

Someone did an oopsie 🤗

• Like 1

I thought it may help take some screenshots:

IMG_20200929_1806382222.jpg

IMG_20200929_1812186142.jpg

Out of curiosity @[DE]Megan, for those who have gotten the inbox message early, will they be able to keep the resources from it when that script is run again?

If so, what are your thoughts on including those who have already gotten it when the script is run again? More resources would always be useful, I would think. But that'll be up to staff on sending out a "second" grab bag of resources (Which is technically the official grab bag) for consoles. If it were, it may only be fair to send a second wave of resources to PC, in that case.

That being said, I can understand not including those who've already received them as well. Either way, I'm grateful for the grab bag of resources as-is. (Those were more Trachons than I've gotten in my time with Railjack, so I went ahead and upgraded my Zetki MK3 shield array!)

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I just wanted to clarify about the "more resources" being within the official grab bag, but it'd also be a second one hypothetically! Edit 2: I also thought if it is run again for everyone, hopefully that includes PC as well to be fair.
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Greetings, Tenno!

Thanks! I got more Fresnels, Trachons and Asterite from the script than in the time it took to get a MK3 RJ and all maxed Intrinsics- If that aspect of balance is of interest to you. 

• Like 2

Haven't received mine yet. 
Only just installed helminth (he's called mister creosote)
built my railjack a long time back.

On PC
will keep an eye on the comms though. never know when it could happen.

53 minutes ago, Midarc said:

Haven't received mine yet. 
Only just installed helminth (he's called mister creosote)
built my railjack a long time back.

On PC
will keep an eye on the comms though. never know when it could happen.

The script finished yesterday. If you just installed your helminth today then you have missed the deadline and won't be getting the resources. You had to have *both* a rail jack and Helminth when the script was run.

Edited by (PS4)isbergen
Clarification
On 2020-09-30 at 8:32 PM, (PS4)isbergen said:

The script finished yesterday. If you just installed your helminth today then you have missed the deadline and won't be getting the resources. You had to have *both* a rail jack and Helminth when the script was run.

ah, damn.
one day late.
"take a little break from deimos" i thought. "what'll it hurt?" I said.
Oh well.
at least I don't have to spend an evening inside the orbiters lower intestine shoveling it all into mister creosote.
thanks for informing me.
appreciate it.