Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested companies disabled?

(PSN)Xxlil-_-tygersxX

So after a few weeks I still can't make any infested companies on deimos I found out that I didn't have the kavat incubator part installed so I went and installed it and just to let you know yes I have all required parts and a open companion slot in my inventory still nothing at this point I think that the creation of any infested companies is disabled if you can answer why I can't make them tell me I'm hoping I'm just dumb and some has an answer and if the syndicate level has to do with anything I'm level 4 with the deimos syndicate once again an answer would be helpful thank you all and have a nice day.

Just to be clear, you are trying to create them through Son on Deimos?

The infested companions aren't created at the incubator like a normal Kubrow or Kavat. You have to have captured a Weakened Predasite or Vulpaphyla, and have purchased and built a Mutagen and Antigen component from Son (each companion has four that are specific to it). Then you select the Revivification process (I think that's what it's called) from Son and they're created more like a kitgun or zaw.

Yes I went to son of deimos and try to build a panzer vulpaphyla with my mutagen and antigen after putting them in there collective spot and press the build button I will get an alert that tells me "The weapon can not be built and and any component used have not been consumed". I've had this problem since the first week of the heart of deimos launch

On 2020-09-29 at 10:20 PM, (PS4)crashteddy03 said:

Just to be clear, you are trying to create them through Son on Deimos?

The infested companions aren't created at the incubator like a normal Kubrow or Kavat. You have to have captured a Weakened Predasite or Vulpaphyla, and have purchased and built a Mutagen and Antigen component from Son (each companion has four that are specific to it). Then you select the Revivification process (I think that's what it's called) from Son and they're created more like a kitgun or zaw.

Archived