Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Default Configs Change

(PSN)AuhertBrahma

Good Day, To Those Who Read This.

The basis of this topic comes from a few random talks with some people from the Xbox & PS4 players thoughts on builds. Generally, you have a new Warframe to work with, there are default Aura slot, an optional Exilus slot, & 0-4 Polarity slots already filled in. From there, you can customize your build. Sounds simple, yet it really isn't. For one, you might run into a a frame like Xaku with two Madurai polarities that might not help you in the long run after proper testing or something like Equinox Prime with two Madurai & two Vazarin polarities to which certain build revolving around Maim won't ask for the extra V & D slot that were given. So, here's a question. "Why's is it complicated to have a community say what builds are best for Warframe releases prior to their release on platforms?"
I'd like to ask that no one throw the simple line of reasoning that goes a little something like, " Maybe because everyone doesn't think the same?" or "Why should that matter if you'll just change it to suit you?" These questions only tell me or others  that are interested for the subject that you may not be interested in changes in gaming for the betterment of enjoyment or that you think the option to grind instead of pay to win is dumb, or anything of the like in different lenses. I just like a talk on the matter. 

Thanks for reading & hope to continue this discussion among yourselves & then some.  

1 hour ago, (PS4)Dawner21 said:

Good Day, To Those Who Read This.

The basis of this topic comes from a few random talks with some people from the Xbox & PS4 players thoughts on builds. Generally, you have a new Warframe to work with, there are default Aura slot, an optional Exilus slot, & 0-4 Polarity slots already filled in. From there, you can customize your build. Sounds simple, yet it really isn't. For one, you might run into a a frame like Xaku with two Madurai polarities that might not help you in the long run after proper testing or something like Equinox Prime with two Madurai & two Vazarin polarities to which certain build revolving around Maim won't ask for the extra V & D slot that were given. So, here's a question. "Why's is it complicated to have a community say what builds are best for Warframe releases prior to their release on platforms?"
I'd like to ask that no one throw the simple line of reasoning that goes a little something like, " Maybe because everyone doesn't think the same?" or "Why should that matter if you'll just change it to suit you?" These questions only tell me or others  that are interested for the subject that you may not be interested in changes in gaming for the betterment of enjoyment or that you think the option to grind instead of pay to win is dumb, or anything of the like in different lenses. I just like a talk on the matter. 

Thanks for reading & hope to continue this discussion among yourselves & then some.  

It's funny because you answered your own question and demanded only silly answers that support your point. Why even post this? Also it probably goes in Feedback, even if it isn't very good feedback.

Archived