Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Potato Or 100K Credits?

Hydrium

So instead of fighting for my favorite faction I'll always fight for the best reward. Seems legit.

Yeah, so much for all of this "pick a side" hype that happened...nope...

I want to be pro-corpus, cus corpus hand-cannon looks sexy as hell...but I'll be damned if I take 100K credits over a blue tater.

Actually if you do that then your points will go down if you just pick the best reward

then you wont be able to get the end prizes (handcanon and beating sticks)

i mean.. if you care about them that is...

also i think that doing so will lower the number of runs you actually do so eventually you get nothing

dont take my word as the gospel

you kinda have to pick and stick to one

besides its not like your only gonna get crappy prizes from Corpus.

Actually if you do that then your points will go down if you just pick the best reward

also i think that doing so will lower the number of runs you actually do so eventually you get nothing

Pretty sure all rewards will be handed out to "everyone" that participated in 100 missions, if one side loses and you supported the losing side, all you get is a nonpotato'ed and no free weapon slot tier 3 weapon. But the melee weapons are still guarenteed weapon slot+potato, and emblem is too depending how much u supported one side like 51:49 ratio wise

Edited by Laosduude

They should have had the same reward set to be mutually exclusive. How do they not see things like this basically making people forsake their real preference?

But on further thought, this is kind of how I expect DE to reason through their problems so far. Badly.

Edit for clarity: Each side would have a catalyst, but you get one and it locks out getting the catalyst from the other and a new reward shows up or however often they want rewards to be available.

Edited by Nubsawce

If that is true then they have handed Grineer the victory on the very first mission.

Want your special toys at the end? Pick who gave the best reward on the first mission!