Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #6.2

[DE]Helen

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #6

Super secret behind-the-scenes things that you’ll find out soon!

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #6.1

More super secret behind-the-scenes things that you’ll find out soon!

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #6.2

• Removing some secrets that weren’t very secret for now!
  • Fixed broken titles in the Foundry

Oh my god... Thank you for news but really it's not even funny anymore. Please give us something to debate about or anything.

The 2 previous "hotfixs" where disappointing.

Your already going on for Round 2 of Xaku changes when there is no feed back from consoles since we dont even have round 1...

Hotfixes aren't supposed to be exciting.  You're looking at it all wrong if that's what you expect.  They're only supposed to fix minor issues or introduce minor things like vault changes. 

Though I frequently wonder why some things that seem like they should be backend database changes require an update that goes through Cert.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (NSW)CrimsonChemist42:

(plz be gauss prime, plz be gauss prime, plz be gauss prime...)

you know how the Prime release works or? The Primes are coming in the order how the original got released. (With a few exceptions and skips). its always Female Female Male Male. about every 3 months we get a new prime.
Nezha got skipped, they never skipped a frame twice and the next Prime has to be a Male one so it has to be Nezha Prime.

we should get 2021 Octavia, Gara, Nidus and Harrow
2022 Khora, Garuda, Revenant and Baruuk
2023 Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss and Grendel

So i think you have to wait to 2023 for Gauss prime. except they maybe skip Baruuk 2022 and put Gauss in his place. so or so it will take some years until Gauss Prime

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Helen a dit :

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #6

Super secret behind-the-scenes things that you’ll find out soon!

SWITCH Heart of Deimos: Prime Vault: Hotfix #6.1

More super secret behind-the-scenes things that you’ll find out soon!

Xaku was broken in last update.

1 minute ago, (NSW)afterHours413 said:

If they're messing with or nerfing protea i'm going to lose it.

Actually I checked around, and saw on the PS4 hotfix thread that [DE]Danielle mentioned no nerfs are among these things, basically.

On the contrary, something much better is coming, but I can't say what it is (Although you can google search it, or search recent forum posts. I just don't want to spread around the spoiler-type stuff further).

Why are we treating hot fix notes like big content here?!?!?! You have a broken game, and many bugs that are either new or old, introduced with Deimos...

You also have a new broken, botched frame on release that has yet to still be fixed in 5 hot fixes now... The new end screen UI that is causing issues with not loading until host leaves (if they even can with information right after this), the inability to open your menu with the + button at random times which basically causes a softlock, which a few of these issues cause softlocks. Or how the new Vulpaphala's are causing issues where your mods are being wiped if you don't select them again before configuring them, or how if you try to link share their cosmetic looks, it's woefully broken with missing animations, a hovering model where the rig is not animating, and has missing geometry...

Could go into previous issues that were brainless as well that were fixed... Spine sections not dropping from fish you cut, the inability to get standing with Entrati at first, because a woeful oversight by messing with a system that was never broken, or proper testing for that matter. 6 hotfixes is excessive.

Also, how about those railjack fixes that were never fixed? Still cannot interact with objects randomly, and I'm still hitting collision with doors that shouldn't exist at all. RJ is still broken. Not even counting the other issues that are still present.

Treat your player base, AND CREATORS properly here and share what fixes doesn't include possible new content a hotfix shouldn't be used for...

6 hours ago, (NSW)Floydjm said:

Hi Helen, I lost the Xaku changes from hot fix 5. The description of his ultimate remains the same but it no longer pauses his other abilities. Can anyone else confirm?

There were Xaku Changes? What were they and your saying there already gone? Are you talking about Nintendo Switch?

Archived