Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I use Orvius in Melee 3.0?

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

Question

5 answers to this question

9 hours ago, (XB1)Greenguy5000 said:

you just need to do a fully charged/heavy attack throw now from my memory of when i was testing

Whats the difference between Holding down melee (charged) vs Heavy attack? both of these seem to result in throwing the Glaive

Also, I remember it used to be possible to be wielding a rifle, then tap hold melee to instantly transition into an Orvius Charged Throw complete with the Special Suspension feature.

?looks like that is no longer possible? now I have to Fully Swap to Melee first to enable Manual Block, since the Suspension is now linked to Block, not Charged Throw?

2 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Whats the difference between Holding down melee (charged) vs Heavy attack? both of these seem to result in throwing the Glaive

Also, I remember it used to be possible to be wielding a rifle, then tap hold melee to instantly transition into an Orvius Charged Throw complete with the Special Suspension feature.

?looks like that is no longer possible? now I have to Fully Swap to Melee first to enable Manual Block, since the Suspension is now linked to Block, not Charged Throw?

well i think which one you use depends on whether you are dual weilding or just using quick melee and it is not related to block now

Archived