Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg U Unfair De! Battle Reward Is Unfair Omg.

AVEOX

LOL

Now you know.

loSGnSX.png

Spread the word. Because we don't want another thread about it.

EDIT: I think you guys still don't get it..... AFTER you get your Cata (Grineer) or 100k (Corpus), the Reward changes. So you could get a Cata next, Reactor next, this next, that next. (If I'm the wrong one, correct me.)

Edited by AVEOX

I wonder what on earth was going through their heads when they implemented this.

Such a huge difference in rewards, and left to RNG entirely. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

What they should've done is use a Planetside 2-like system. Reward those who fight for the factions that currently have the lower hand, with bonus Credits and Affinity and the like, and keep it dynamically altering based on which faction is winning and by how much.

Edited by SortaRandom

I guess they were thinking that everyone would just forget corpus and join grineer, for the seemingly better reward. But the next battle location might give the corpus a better reward, so those people might have to switch. Ultimately they'll keep flip flopping if they just go for the payout rewards or whatever.

I guess they were thinking that everyone would just forget corpus and join grineer, for the seemingly better reward. But the next battle location might give the corpus a better reward, so those people might have to switch. Ultimately they'll keep flip flopping if they just go for the payout rewards or whatever.

I need the Credits more than the Orokin Catalyst. I, for one, prefer the Corpus endrewards, so I'll be helping them out just like I had planned.

this was my hypothesis

it will tempt people to switch sides

LOL

Now you know.

loSGnSX.png

Spread the word. Because we don't want another thread about it.

EDIT: I think you guys still don't get it..... AFTER you get your Cata (Grineer) or 100k (Corpus), the Reward changes. So you could get a Cata next, Reactor next, this next, that next. (If I'm the wrong one, correct me.)

Or it could roll the exact same damn thing. Cause you know what that IS RNG. Didn't realize sides were going to be based apon RNG.

I wonder what on earth was going through their heads when they implemented this.

Such a huge difference in rewards, and left to RNG entirely. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Yep. *Insert classic DE + RNG line here*

It really does seem extremely stupid. Why would you leave this sort of thing to RNG?

Argh. I think the event is great (disregarding the fact that I just cannot believe either faction would fight alongside us). But, leaving the rewards to random choice?

May as well just give a big red STOP sign with a message that says "FIGHT FOR THIS FACTION"

Granted. Many players are going to probably stick with a single faction.

But still, it just seems like it wasn't thought through all that well.

The rewards should be opposites, but equivalent.

Edited by Nugget_