Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abnormally High Damage on Conclave Shotguns and Others

Kontrollo

Previous threads have been archived, and months have come and gone without addressing the problem. I might be mistaken, but I don't think tweaking stats is very time consuming, so I'd wager it just got lost somewhere on the way.

Thus this thread, as a reminder.

Also, the table from the linked threads speaks for itself -- just note old and new values:

Qw5P82z.png

P.S. We've now been waiting for 11 months for something to be done about Telos Boltace. Revert it to knock-downs or remove it from the pool of eligible weapons. It really is not rocket science.

P.P.S. Also, Saryn's Passive and Electricity procs.

Idfk how they just leave it like that and never ever touch it.... Slowly but surely one gets pushed into believing that DE is doing such stuff with ulterior motives... As much as the former decent balance state from before poe is in pieces.

On 2020-10-05 at 9:36 PM, Loxyen said:

Idfk how they just leave it like that and never ever touch it.... Slowly but surely one gets pushed into believing that DE is doing such stuff with ulterior motives... As much as the former decent balance state from before poe is in pieces.

DE's entire design philosophy is "We'll fix it later" 

On 2020-10-07 at 6:32 AM, Tachmag said:

DE's entire design philosophy is "We'll fix it later" 

... if ever.

Also, let's face it: Something happened and they lost their ability to assess what is and isn't a problem in PvP gameplay. Which is kind of worrying, because we already know they really don't have a good handle on PvE balance, either.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-05 at 3:36 PM, Loxyen said:

from what im told from a friend that has direct contact with de, nobody has been working on conclave and probably wont be for a while... they dont care about care about us... they are all hands on deck in other stuff. like i said i stop spending money on this when they stoped working on conclave...

Archived