Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn Baby Nuker

kwlingo

With Empower and a decent 1 for the actual killing, its just fine on Steel Path. Grineer defenses go poof, regardless of scaling. You just have to stay mobile and keep spamming 2. CC wise the heat proc staggers are plenty of time to kill SP enemies when their defenses are down.

12 hours ago, taiiat said:

Blazing Pillage is pretty good, i think it performs fine. due to the nature of how Fire Status stacks now plus that you're stealing Armor and Shields, that's a pretty alright combo there. weaken the Enemy plus stacking Fire Status on them.

Yes and with Brief Respite and a few Augur set mods its possible to spam forever as long as there are enemies around. She can be as good as the old Ember World on Fire but goes till about level 70-80 instead of lvl 30 enemies. lol

16 hours ago, Unibot said:

So whats the point of this ? After armor nerf  lvl 30-40 enemies feel like lvl 15. You can kill them with any junk you have. And you came here to boast about that ? Amateurs...

40m nuke not many frame can do this. I mission completion was a minute or less per wave, not many frames can do that unless the can nuke.

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

Yes and with Brief Respite and a few Augur set mods its possible to spam forever as long as there are enemies around. She can be as good as the old Ember World on Fire but goes till about level 70-80 instead of lvl 30 enemies. lol

Brief Respite and Augur mods doesnt work on Hildryn since she doesnt use energy to convert into more shields.

• 2 weeks later...
В 01.10.2020 в 15:28, kwlingo сказал:

40m nuke not many frame can do this. I mission completion was a minute or less per wave, not many frames can do that unless the can nuke.

You don't need 40m there. You don't even need powerfull speck for killing those trash mobs. All I see is flexing. Whatever goal you are trying to achieve here - you are doing it poorly.

Archived