Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moral Choice And How It Cannot Be Made.

ForgemasterHD

The simple fact is is this is a Moral choice event, without any founding of morals on the subject because there is not enough lore to influence our feelings towards either side. Furthermore I feel that unless we know the long-term effects now, I don't think I can make a morally-based choice based on the given information.

That said, I'm going corpus because all of the Moon clans are going Grineer.

There is more than enough lore to go on. I'm going Grineer and here's why:

- The enslaved colonies will be corpus colonies, who would very much like to see all of us Tenno wiped out of existence.

- Our brethren will be rescued by us, thus increasing our numbers and strength. Even if the grineer grow in strength, so do we, and we'll be able to take them down should the need arise in the future.

- If we do NOT take the grineer's side, our brethren will be subjected to all sorts of experiments by the corpus, included but not limited to theft of our warframe technology as well as indoctrination of our brethren.

As for the long-term consequences, we do not need to know, we can take guesses. In any other game you wont know either, unless you look for SPOILERS wich is almost the same as cheating.

I hope that convinces you to join me with fighting along the grineer against the corpus.

There is more than enough lore to go on. I'm going Grineer and here's why:

- The enslaved colonies will be corpus colonies, who would very much like to see all of us Tenno wiped out of existence.

- Our brethren will be rescued by us, thus increasing our numbers and strength. Even if the grineer grow in strength, so do we, and we'll be able to take them down should the need arise in the future.

- If we do NOT take the grineer's side, our brethren will be subjected to all sorts of experiments by the corpus, included but not limited to theft of our warframe technology as well as indoctrination of our brethren.

As for the long-term consequences, we do not need to know, we can take guesses. In any other game you wont know either, unless you look for SPOILERS wich is almost the same as cheating.

I hope that convinces you to join me with fighting along the grineer against the corpus.

Not in the slightest.

Furthermore, If Grineer forces are going to steamroll every planet like they just did, I'd rather fight for a group I can stand behind, as it doesn't matter what I as an individual do in the end, it's all about the clans. I don't like Alad, nor do I like what he intends to do, but that doesn't matter because I am one, and the Grineer are many.

Not in the slightest.

Furthermore, If Grineer forces are going to steamroll every planet like they just did, I'd rather fight for a group I can stand behind, as it doesn't matter what I as an individual do in the end, it's all about the clans. I don't like Alad, nor do I like what he intends to do, but that doesn't matter because I am one, and the Grineer are many.

I'm looking at it from a RPing perspective - Something I wanted to do with this game from day 1.

If the corpus decide to let go of the tenno, I might be inclined to give them a hand, as I don't give a damm about their colonies. Let's see how this plays out.