Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(****) Prime leaked via PS4 hotfix for those who missed it

(PSN)Mofojokers

I'm really looking forward to the surge in posts complaining about chat bans.

But other than that, I don't quite care. Prime frames need something more to actually make me care about them. Cause I'm not gonna reset all my forma-ing progress just for a shiny looking sidegrade.

im not a nezha fan....but will be cool if DE add veldt prime in this pack. Because warframe has a lot of other weapons like guandao(vaykor sydon, some zaw builds and others)...

Same was did with corinth to titania....corinth/veldt  they belong more or less the same time of launch. We have not many snipers(familiy snipetron/rubico/vulkar....one more sniper will be more interesting than guandao)

43 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I see these mistakes happen often in companies and sometimes I wonder if it's a 4D chess move or simply just an accident.

If Primes get leaked, which they so often do. The news spreads like wildfire, giving it free publicity under the guise of people thinking it's secretive.

Maybe I'm just overthinking things, but I think about it with a lot of random leaks if it was an accidental or intentional leak.

I personally think it's just a consequence of putting stuff in the files before updates hit. Sometimes things don't function quite right until updates. For example the entrati room was in the dojo's selectable rooms before Deimos was live but it didn't show an image and I'm' not sure if it was able to be placed as I didn't try without knowing what it looked like. All the decorations were available without issue too. I don't know but my guess would be it's just a result of adding updates in pieces. But you never know.

On the topic of the post: Anyone know what weapons he's coming with yet?

1 hour ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Not surprised at all. It was Nezha's turn to get a prime version anyway, even before Inaros Prime. I'm glad he's not delayed any further, Nezha is a very good warframe, both in his look and his abilities.

I can't stand his look. Seeing those rings makes me wince every time, fully expecting one of them to get caught on something and then being violently ripped off...

38 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Well personally I don't give a damn.

I played with regular Nezha for a few hours in total and hated him, especially because of the damn non-stop sliding.

So yeah, the Doom Loli can stay away.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Controlled_Slide

You can basically slap it in the exilus slot and get 15% extra ability strength and turn off the slide! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

you saying those choices are boring? 

Yes, though I do apologize for being a jerk about it. We already have two Prime bows and two Prime polearms, I say some other categories should get some love. 

There's also the "Oh Nezha is a China frame, let's give him the only Prime weapons whose names are foreign words" factor about why it would be so boring. Daikyu isn't even Chinese, it's Japanese

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Angstrum is a Corpus weapon, so can't be primed. Angstrum Vandal could happen, but we have Prisma Angstrum, so it already has one variant.

Whoops my bad. I had it mixed up with the Zakti. Zakti Prime

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Yes, though I do apologize for being a jerk about it. We already have two Prime bows and two Prime polearms, I say some other categories should get some love. 

There's also the "Oh Nezha is a China frame, let's give him the only Prime weapons whose names are foreign words" factor about why it would be so boring. Daikyu isn't even Chinese, it's Japanese

oh, no worries. different strokes for different folks. 

Tipedo prime isn't a polearm though, it's a staff, even though it's bladed. I'll settle for Tonbo Prime as that's one of the oldest tenno weapons to not yet be primed. and yes, Daikyu is a Yumi: a Japanese bow, I'm aware.  whatever he comes with, I'm just glad he'll finally be primed!

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Well if that is strange, if that pic is the real deal, the community is going to have a fit about "non tenno things being primed" (not that I wouldn't love an upgraded Diriga it's a cool sentinel but I expected a Diriga Wraith someday not a prime). 

This would be nice for mastery hounds though right? A sentinel + sentinel weapon is 9000 combined together. 

Plus we will still almost certainly get one weapon too, which is another 3000. 

So that would be 12000 mastery pts as opposed to getting 6000 from them releasing two primed weapons? Or is my math wrong lol. 

Archived