Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(****) Prime leaked via PS4 hotfix for those who missed it

(PSN)Mofojokers

3 hours ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

I could swear there's a rule not to discuss leaks 🤔

This is a grey area because this was avalible for everyone in the platform to see.

Also,  3 Umbra Formas left. I know where they are going now.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

First impressions:

1.  Twin Gammacor Head with tassels (Can’t unsee).

2.  Almost too similar to Titania Prime Aesthetic.  Power Rangers vibe.

3.  Still a quality effort.

Indeed, I cant unsee the twin gammacor helmet ornaments. Helmet overall seems a little bulky, but camera angles can do tricky things.

Given that I rather like Titania and Titania Prime, the fact that Nezha Prime looks quite similar is perfectly okay to me.

It does look like a quality effort. It's not as intricate as Nezha Empyrean, but it's not supposed to be either. Primes are simply upgraded and bling-i-fied; or rather the normals are downgraded and simplified Primes, if you believe the lore that the primes came first. Point is, the Primes have to follow the design aesthetic of the non-primes in order to show some kind of continuity between them. Deluxe is where the artists get to go wild and reinterpret things, like Titania Empress having her razorwings fold into her skirt when not in use. Brilliant design choice, but not appropriate for the Prime, which is why the Prime doesn't have it. Likewise, it makes sense that Nezha Prime would still be a relatively thin, skinny boi instead of the bulked-up roid-monster that Empyrean is.

The stats Im about certain are just placeholders. I can't imagine that they would release a Prime frame and not give it some kind of stat boost. Extra polarity slots can be formaed into the normal frame, and aesthetics alone are not enough to set it apart. He'll get some tweaks, for sure.

Can't wait for the proper reveal.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Saw the leaked pic

Disappointed that her chest is so flat. Even the non-prime had more.

I like em curvy...

Well, Nezha's male, so.... not many curves to be had.

Archived