Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us add Fish to the Tank in the floor of the Helminth Chamber

Sixes_Wild

Dear DE.

You have made many lovely space-fish, too many in fact to display in one tank let alone two (if we chose a vignette setting).

So how about you add an add/remove fish feature to the room customization kiosk for the helminth chamber, where we can rename our helminth?

I would very much like to be able to fill that tank with golden space duccs <3

Give the thread some love if you feel like this would be a good way to maximize on the aquarium space that is already in game, but simply not accessible.

And sure.. lets make this a megathread.. why not.

Cheers!

Sixes

That'd be great actually! Not to mention there's a lot of space in the floor, so you might be able to put 5-7 fishies in the murky water :]

Not to get too off topic, but briefly; I was also thinking it may help to have a camera option / interaction at the garden area in the corner, instead of a Where's Waldo scenario using the decoration's perspective to get a better look at it. That could let you get a better idea of where your next flower bud is sprouting from (But for now we need the fishies!).

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

That'd be great actually! Not to mention there's a lot of space in the floor, so you might be able to put 5-7 fishies in the murky water :]

Not to get too off topic, but briefly; I was also thinking it may help to have a camera option / interaction at the garden area in the corner, instead of a Where's Waldo scenario using the decoration's perspective to get a better look at it. That could let you get a better idea of where your next flower bud is sprouting from (But for now we need the fishies!).

I'd also like an improved system where we could select which fish end up where in the tank. Ive spent a lot of time fiddling about trying to get a certain fish more visible, and another to lurk in the corner or something like that..

you know what I think we need? Clan. Aquariums..

.What If Dreaming GIF by chelsiekenyon

just think, your Dojo's very own Sea World with a massive tank that can hold a LOT of fish, then you could actually have regular, Servo and infested fish all in one tank, or sort them in different tanks if that's your thing. big clans can work to create insane aquariums to get their Dojo featured! it could be a whole new reason to get into decorating!

40 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

just think, your Dojo's very own Sea World with a massive tank that can hold a LOT of fish, then you could actually have regular, Servo and infested fish all in one tank, or sort them in different tanks if that's your thing. big clans can work to create insane aquariums to get their Dojo featured! it could be a whole new reason to get into decorating!

Oh dang! I never even considered that! Yes Please!

18 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Yep, I started a thread requesting this once - still think it is a great idea!

19 hours ago, Sixes_Wild said:

Dear DE.

You have made many lovely space-fish, too many in fact to display in one tank let alone two (if we chose a vignette setting).

So how about you add an add/remove fish feature to the room customization kiosk for the helminth chamber, where we can rename our helminth?

I would very much like to be able to fill that tank with golden space duccs <3

Give the thread some love if you feel like this would be a good way to maximize on the aquarium space that is already in game, but simply not accessible.

And sure.. lets make this a megathread.. why not.

Cheers!

Sixes

Fully agree with the suggestion. 

What we need as a first step is a good redesign of the Helminth room with simple customization options. Outside the room and the interior of the room in our orbiter. Those other details of customization are welcome because players will be there spending time with the Helminth system. 

Archived