Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need more aquariums!

Yare_Korskula

Greetings! Dear developers, please add the possibility of buying a huge aquarium to the operator's room. I'm ready to buy even for platinum. I want to say that this room is huge and looks empty, and I want to install a monumental structure for the fish to keep them all in one place and enjoy the beautiful view. Your small break room aquariums are great, but I want more! I apologize for worrying, but life is not nice to me without fish and I really hope that you will at least think about this little opportunity to decorate the orbiter)

I would also like to know the opinions of other players. This is a good idea for me.

11 минут назад, chaotea сказал:

I want more fish storage space in existing aquariums, and have the stored fish rotate in appearing in the various tanks.

I, too, have problems with capacity, and it is also clearly not clear whether there are fish from the inventory in the aquarium. I have to climb into the aquarium and compare it with the event with the words "So, this is ... And this is, but for some reason I did not add this one ..." Although these are trifles. I definitely want one huge aquarium. To come up and admire the monumentality and beauty of the view, otherwise the operator's room in a small orbiter looks damn huge unlike other rooms. I already put a bunch of toys and jewelry there for comfort, but everything is somehow not right. The operator seems to be sitting in the middle of the living room where there is no furniture too) And yes, I perfectly understand that these are just my cockroaches in my head, but still dreaming is not harmful)

4 hours ago, Yare_Korskula said:

I, too, have problems with capacity, and it is also clearly not clear whether there are fish from the inventory in the aquarium.

Side note, whats with 'you can only have 2 large fish'. JUST SCALE MY FISH GODAMN IT!!!!

Side note, whats with 'you can only have 2 large fish'. JUST SCALE MY FISH GODAMN IT!!!!

And if I'm stuck in a swamp of collecting warframes, pets, weapons, decorations, figurines and mods, why don't I collect ALL fish of all shapes and sizes?)

Let the developers will forgive me for my insolence)

Archived