Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tennos Have Lost Their Identity

The_Markie

When I first came into the world of Warframe, there were 4 major, conflicting sides: Grineer, Corpus, Infested and us, Tenno. The Tennos, as first, seemed to be the usual "Space Heroes", they fight for honour, for an idea, for goodness. That's quite obvious through out their actions, their direction in this big war.

But then, after many events, plot milestones have been thrown out, I don't know if that's true anymore. The Tennos now, to me, are just simply another independent faction, which fight for their own reasons, their own profit and most important, domination upon the solar system.

I mean, come on, we're literally fighting for either the Corpus or the Grineer just because of some stupid rewards. How about letting both of those factions fight for a bit and then kick down the front door with thousands of Tennos and SHOOT EVERYONE. Then freaking rescue the sleeping Tennos.

Why the heck aren't we doing that? Why must we help these guys? If the Grineer (or Corpus) wins, won't the opposite faction just go down and leave us with only 1 faction left to deal with? HOW IS THAT NOT A PLAUSIBLE MOVE?

The plot for this event doesn't make sense, don't use the "The plot hasn't been entirely completed" arguments. It's already non-sense in the context of this event only.

1. Wait.

2. Heroically rescue the Tenno that were brutally experimented on and killed while we were waiting.

3. ???

4. Prof-- hold on...

Firstly, you don't make sense, if we doesn't help the Grineer fighting the Corpus, they can still do that themselves and stall the Corpus. So unless the Corpus wins, the Tennos will be safe for now.

Secondly, we don't have to wait, but it's better to fight them when they're all weakened.

We don't have thousands.  That's part of the problem.

We have thousands of players.

Firstly, you don't make sense, if we doesn't help the Grineer fighting the Corpus, they can still do that themselves and stall the Corpus. So unless the Corpus wins, the Tennos will be safe for now.

So you're saying that an entire race that is spread all around the solar system is incapable of gathering a small squad to do some dissecting while their soldiers are at war.

While individual Tenno are incredibly powerful, we are still far outnumbered with not only Corpus and Grineer against us, but the Infestation plaguing the solar system. We are not immortal; Tenno can still die. What's that old saying? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? We must ally with the Grineer...for now. The Corpus have potential to be FAR more dangerous if Warframe technology reaches their hands and they harness it's power.

While individual Tenno are incredibly powerful, we are still far outnumbered with not only Corpus and Grineer against us, but the Infestation plaguing the solar system. We are not immortal; Tenno can still die. What's that old saying? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? We must ally with the Grineer...for now. The Corpus have potential to be FAR more dangerous if Warframe technology reaches their hands and they harness it's power.

Thats what we sought. Let the Corpus gain power over Warframes, means, MORE CHALLENGE. Shame on thsoe who are are reluctant to fight against Bombards and Napalms. We can sense your crying out there OPness

So you're saying that an entire race that is spread all around the solar system is incapable of gathering a small squad to do some dissecting while their soldiers are at war.

You're saying that if we help the Grineer, the operation will still last for days and the Tennos will still be safe in those days?

Thats what we sought. Let the Corpus gain power over Warframes, means, MORE CHALLENGE. Shame on thsoe who are are reluctant to fight against Bombards and Napalms. We can sense your crying out there OPness

You don't know what the challenge is, or if it would even be a good thing! For shame Tenno. Think of the solar system, nay the universe! I laugh in the face of Bombards and Napalms, but since I'm allied with Grineer, I get to laugh as the Corpus suffer from them!