Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is hidden messages not progressing? I already built and maxed mirage

(PSN)Piano_Man1234

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey mate!

Do you mind telling me what part of the quest you're stuck on?

Also, it's possible that it just isn't your active quest. When you reset it to your active quest, perhaps that will complete the quest then?

There's also a bug regarding the quest on the Warframe Wiki. Apparently, if you've rushed any of her components, the game may not recognize the components as completed, and will not proceed to the next mission. Resolution to this is apparently:

"Relogging can solve this – if you have another quest switch to it and then switch back and it will update the quest."

Also, one more thing: her components are purchasable from Simaris for 25K standing a piece (at least on PC.)

Show us your profile of your mastered warframes just to be sure you actually be sure you had her....  maybe you built and trashed the prime version?? Maybe you never built OG Mirage, just got her parts....   

If you cant get her from simaris and you already threw her away... thats not something we can help with....   I would just say to check your arsenal and see if you can build more of her parts..maybe they might still be there since you didnt complete quest??? 

I JUST built OG mirage also, had no problems.   Mastered her and fed her to helminth today.  Mesa is waiting her turn...   Also did her quest to lol.   Even tho im MR26.  

13 hours ago, MakeEmBurn said:

Hey mate!

Do you mind telling me what part of the quest you're stuck on?

Also, it's possible that it just isn't your active quest. When you reset it to your active quest, perhaps that will complete the quest then?

There's also a bug regarding the quest on the Warframe Wiki. Apparently, if you've rushed any of her components, the game may not recognize the components as completed, and will not proceed to the next mission. Resolution to this is apparently:

"Relogging can solve this – if you have another quest switch to it and then switch back and it will update the quest."

Also, one more thing: her components are purchasable from Simaris for 25K standing a piece (at least on PC.)

it's been like that for 3 years :( 

Archived