Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, krazox said:

Rip best farming spot in the game.

I expect an increase of 200% of Steel Essence drop chance after this or I'll outrage.

It was a great spot but DE doesn't like that kind of game play. They'll increase the drop rate or make a better way to get it but it won't be for a long time.

Amp models are still broken. Every brace except for Clapkra is tilted clockwise noticeably, all the scaffolds are tilted by varying degrees, and all the prisms seem to be a bit too far forward. Over a year ago, you said you would work on fixing rotation on a piece by piece basis. Shortly after, a hotfix rotated the Fortuna amps to make them face forwards, and Fortuna scaffolds were no longer sideways, but this also broke the Cetus scaffolds as well. Since then, there have been no changes. Are there any plans to fix those?

2 minutes ago, Nasair said:

It was a great spot but DE doesn't like that kind of game play. They'll increase the drop rate or make a better way to get it but it won't be for a long time.

The spot is still there, it's just a bit edited.

Ty for the changes on helminth values for railjack resources

Friendly reminder:

Look link is broken, quite broken i must say, for k-drives, necramech and companion it does not work properly. The necramech looks like a pile of twisted metal, k-drives look like a box with 2 tiny boxed glued to its sides, and companions like kubrows, it only shows the colors, in a "basic" model of the kubrow, not being accurate with the physic of it.

Zymos swarm of bees from time to time keeps doing grey damage equal to 0 damage, only proccing status with no actual damage (kind of redundant, sorry) i have not found how to replicate it reliable, but keeps happening from time to time

Also, can someone in DE pls have a look on this?

New infested companions are a WONDERFUL step into making companions worth its actual utility, also Moas were a great step, but i have not tested all of them for now.

-----------------------------------------------

All in all, thank you for keeping an eye on community feedback, please keep hearing what we have to say.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.

The Office Thank You GIF

It's so funny how if a deimos enemy procs gas damage you practically die instantly, but if your own weapon procs gas it's so lame and weak.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gas Status Effect was unintended - should only be administering Slash.

"unintended" suuuuuuure

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.

• The Gas Status Effect was unintended - should only be administering Slash.

It has been unintended for over a month and thought it was intended... or this was changed because players complained they were killed often by it? lol

Archived