Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1

[DE]Megan

any chance of getting intrinsics easier to farm, it feels like the focus farm all over again..   at best guess at 7788, i still need another 400hrs to get this completed to all 10s that seems a bit much -- maybe a trade resources for intrinsics system like you put in place for deimos -- that would be rad.

13 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

Forma'd Kuva weapons cannot be equipped with Focus lens. It says: requires Max Level Kuva weapon, even though weapon is 4 forma'd and is at LVL38, which is max for that forma count.

Can we get this fixed

'Max Level' for a Kuva Weapon is 40.

2 hours ago, S1mplyFresh said:

You want to buy tenngen with plat?

Do you want DE and the artists to not make money or something? lol

Actually that's the point - I do want them to make money.   It works on Warframe none PC platforms, not sure why it doesn't work on PC.  

I'm still hoping for a Zephyr Prime skin since all of the current ones have that weird crotch blade thing going on with them while prime thankfully doesn't have it. Although default prime skin isn't bad, some variations would be nice. Any way to alter the current skins a bit to fit the prime model? :)

30 minutes ago, meritosthene said:

any chance of getting intrinsics easier to farm, it feels like the focus farm all over again..   at best guess at 7788, i still need another 400hrs to get this completed to all 10s that seems a bit much -- maybe a trade resources for intrinsics system like you put in place for deimos -- that would be rad.

What?

7788 is more intrinsics than need to be farmed for everything.  It's 1023 intrinsics needed to max out one of the functions, and there are 4 functions.  This means total needed is 4092.  

Level 1 - 1

Level 2 - 2 (3 total)

Level 3 - 4 (7 total)

etc...

Level 9 - 256 (511 total)

Level 10 - 512 (1023 total)

If you want to grind, with no crew necessary, I'd suggest getting to Rian Belt on earth.  No objectives, just fighters and crew ships.  It's a slog, but easy enough as a single player to unlock the artillery cannon and most of the basic survivability mods (bulkhead, etc...).

Once you've got enough materials, and can buy the level 3 stuff from the dojo, and equip your ship.  Blast through the Saturn missions, and you'll discover that only in the last few is it difficult to solo the objectives.  I'd recommend grinding until you've gotten tether, and not investing anything into the dropped equipment.  It's easier to plow your resources into upgrading each slot, and making use of dirac to level up critical avionics.  

Once you unlock the Veil it's time to do some praying.  Pray that a sentient event occurs on whatever node is needed to unlock the rest, and join random groups.  It'll be about a week to unlock every node, but what you're actually looking for is either a good reactor or access to Gian Point.  The reactor will be a resource pig, but it'll be worth it to have +100 avionics capacity.  Access to Gian Point is your grind destination.  If you have learned that artillery fire into an active engine wipes crew ships, you'll be able to knock 2/3 engines out, and deliver a finishing blow to the crew ships without leaving a railjack.  Likewise, Tether can make short work of fighters without having to kill each individual in the swarm.  If you've gotten the Void cloak it's trivial to simply cloak, kill 2-3 crew ships, then run like a coward until you're far enough away to craft equipment without being shot at.  It's entirely possible to do this solo, and as you get more decent weapon drops it'll get better.

Where does the above information come from?  Well, I've maxed out the system without ever cheesing it (the very early stealth killing chains with Ivara).  I can say that it's a slog, but at least you'll find plenty of benefits to the archwing boosts.  The survivability, blink cool-down, and stat upgrades make them less of a liability.  As there's a severe lack of content, because railjack has little overlap with other game modes, it's going to feel non-rewarding.  

I would suggest that once you've got things unlocked you grind the earth missions with a galleon commander.  It's (killing galleon commanders) the only way to get Pennant and Quellor blue prints.  Quellor is a bit under powered, but has a secondary shotgun style mode.  It isn't great, because the extra damage is a large ammo consumption.  The Pennant was the second two-handed nikana, and as such is decent.  It's not bad, but that's true of most melee.  You'll also need to grind the sentient events to get a cut scene and components for the Shedu.  It's a mediocre weapon, with infinite ammo and the ability to strip sentient resistances.  Those are the three pieces of content with overlap....unless they've fixed the spectra vandal parts not being awarded recently.  

My only parting words are good luck.  DE have put railjack on the back burner...  It's unlikely that we'll see anything of value come to it this year.  With 3 months remaining, a necramech, 1 prime frame, 2 normal frames, infested kitguns, and a litany of outstanding content drops we're unlikely to see anything railjack mentioned until well into 2021.  It's almost like releasing railjack bad, taking months to fix it, and then having an event which showcased all of the problems was detrimental.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.

• The Gas Status Effect was unintended - should only be administering Slash.

Call it what it is - a change, not a bugfix.

This reminds me of the time the ability of Ivara to loot with Prowl was severely nerfed in cooperative settings due to a perception on DE's part of exploitative abuse (which wasn't really occurring, but that's beside the point, as the next part matters even if there was abuse).  Then, of all bizarre things, they thought they could push the lie on us that this nerf to her cooperative farming ability was intended to make Ivara more desirable in cooperative farming groups.  The deceit to save face was so transparent it was borderline comical.

Normally I want to trust devs on what they say, but I really don't see how an enemy has been consistently applying completely the wrong damage type with a high-visibility status effect killing many players who weren't used to the threat for over a month now without DE noticing until now.  This feels like an unnecessary change because of people experiencing an initial panic against a DoT effect they actually had to show respect, despite the fact that operators completely invalidate the ability of DoT to threaten players once they become familiar with the enemies that apply them and know what to respect (since you can just disregard damage on demand with Void Mode).  Using operators as a crutch feels cheap, sure, but until DE realizes how harmful they are (in their current state) to any sense of challenge, enemy DoT isn't a meaningful threat (is anything?), and I quite enjoyed we finally had an enemy that did Gas status for a change instead of everything being Toxin.

I just don't understand why DE feels compelled to tell untruths to save face on some of these things.  Normally, DE is pretty good about recognizing errors, admitting the mistakes, and making an honest attempt to correct them (with varying levels of success).  Why is it that once in a while these odd things come up that DE feels the need to dodge the truth in admitting they are applying a nerf, or made an enemy stronger than they intended?  It's just weird.

Just now, ABlindGuyPlays said:

So Yu are basically making them worse.

How about you reevaluate gas because as of right now gas is useless.

Also, this.  Gas is a laughable damage type.  They were only threatening because they did such high numbers at even mid-range levels, and we have neutral resistances.  We're still feeling the fallout of the damage and status type rework that made a lot of things with value into utterly useless joke damage types  and it would be nice to see the damage and status system readdressed to bring it closer to the level of balance that existed before the new system.

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of aspects about the new system.  But build diversity went out the window with it, and I'm always going to look back with regret at that being the cost unless this system gets rebalanced.

FIX

• Fixed Khora’s Accumulating Whipclaw buff stacking indefinitely after jumping into a teleport volume.

Thanks for the new update and Tennogen. (I can't wait for my Khora skin)

New bug with Khora. @[DE]Megan @[DE]Saske

I need you to understand that currently you need to eliminate enemies 3 by 3 at the same time to maintain the bonus, which is impossible because if you play alone you will not have enough enemies, and if you play in a group either. Before fixing the bug, it was only necessary to eliminate 1 enemy to keep it.

Please check out the Accumulating whipclaw mod, something's definitely wrong.

1 hour ago, MakiChachi said:

Petition to open up Night Hunter syandana at all times so it does not look like a shriveled ball sack every time i'm fighting mobs.

this, it looks amazing when opened up but it folds closed so oddly, even just adjusting the wings to not go behind it would be better, it currently looks atrocious closed, please do something, if I remember correctly the folding animation on the steam page just closed the wings, it did not fold them like this, very disappointing and there was no way to see this when i purchased it, even simply a toggle to have it "always open" would be appreciated

6 hours ago, -FrutyX- said:

- We need more ways to acquire Forma and even Umbra Forma, for example, my Inaros Prime is weaker than my normal Inaros just because I don't have any Umbra Forma left, so I am forced to wait for a way to get Umbra Forma .....

I think DE are too generous with Umbral Formas and formas as is. For a player who can freely farm relics and trade, getting formas through BPs and forma bundles is quite easy. At worst you have to farm for 2 warframe sets which will give you 2 forma bundles's worth of plat. The time to do that differs from player to player but it is still a good way of aquiring formas.

I have not found anything I am unable to do without umbral formas.  I have yet to use any umbral forma. The things I am unable to do (like going from 4x3 to 6x3) are limited by my skill and not my formas.

Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.

3 hours steel essence farm ophelia and boring and look update realy shame very labor and hours game

Where is new essence good farm location dead steel eseence farm location change please im closed beta player very bad update is game broked game hot fix please

Would love a hotfix for the drop chance for thamica, its so rare of a drop you have to spend a whole day just to get even 15 of them and you need eighty of them to make thamic distilate, which you need for necromechs, no offense but i dont want to grind for a whole week to only get 50 of them to drop. 

all of the materials i got were gotton using a 2x drop chance booster and a 2x for resources. I got 56 thaumica in 35 min and it only took me going to every orange material node on the map.

The Cortege archgun has an exceptionally long period after firing its alt-fire where the primary fire can not be used.  Like it clearly doesn't feel like an intended cooldown, the weapon becomes unusable for several seconds, and it isn't reloading.  The other Entrati-themed weapons don't suffer to this degree so I'm assuming it's a misplaced decimal point or something.

4 hours ago, MakiChachi said:

Petition to open up Night Hunter syandana at all times so it does not look like a shriveled ball sack every time i'm fighting mobs.

Nope, its intended to look like a mess, a permanent reminder that people in charge of approval at DE and the ones checking steam votes dont synch and intentionally ask for crappy versions to be added instead of well designed infested wings that fold naturally/bat like.

Archived