Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1

[DE]Megan

49 minutes ago, ccjuju said:

The Cortege archgun has an exceptionally long period after firing its alt-fire where the primary fire can not be used.  Like it clearly doesn't feel like an intended cooldown, the weapon becomes unusable for several seconds, and it isn't reloading.  The other Entrati-themed weapons don't suffer to this degree so I'm assuming it's a misplaced decimal point or something.

This.
It'd be nice if one of the hardest to grind weapons in the game actually functioned correctly. There is no way that getting locked from shooting for several seconds after alt firing is intentional when no other weapon in the game has such a penalty.

I really feel that Tennogen is got some bias on selection.

Many of Frame keep getting new tennogen again and again (some frame even get 2 skin in same rounds), Even them already got planty of both frame skin and helmet. (I think no need to name it which frame get those treatment). While many got ignore, And i'm not say about tennogen that not get vote by ppl, but some of them is on the tops page for year but seem got ignore.

I know that since they are "High usage" frame for tons people, so it's will more easy to sell. But I may request that please give some slot for frame that still not get any tennogen or delux skin (Like 3 slot each round). Make they have some choice of skin not just wait for years and years for official delux skin without hope.

Tested:

My Plague Kripath Zaw Polearm cannot USE the lower back holster position; it will preview correctly (if I soft select the holster style by single clicking on it) but as soon as I lock in my selection with 'Apply' it will holster it in the standard location using the standard animation. -DESPITE! labeling this lower-back holster.

Suspected:

Air attacks with said weapon are very short ranged, even with Primed Reach, compared to Claws without any reach. Is this real? Or is the hit box for polearm air attacks just funky and I am wiffing really badly.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.

• The Gas Status Effect was unintended - should only be administering Slash.

Thanks for update but i would really like this to come back
Maybe as another type of projectile they can shoot.
- Slow moving, perhaps even slightly glowing compared to slash one so you can tell its coming to get you, something like napalm projectiles but tad bit faster with no homing ability
Because they were pretty much priority target to kill while using the surroundings (if any) to hide from the projectiles considering their lethality and now they are just there for shows, spikes as much annoyance as they are easily avoidable if youre mobile in the fight

If community would be semi against it then you could add Rex variation of it that would occasionally spawn in the missions that are higher than level 40 and would keep the gas projectile, perhaps with little design advice from the above

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.

Whipclaw going through walls contributes to afk farming a lot more tbh.

Oscira Bow Skin is still not completely fixed. It works fine on some animations, but on some other the string is still sticking out.

For example it works fine with Mesa without animation, but it's buggy with Mesa's Noble animation.

With Rhino Agile animation the string is bugged, but when you shoot your first arrow then it works fine. Rhino without animation works fine.

Also, the skins works fine with Wisp Agile animation on multiple frames.

This is with Kuva Bramma, I havent tried the skin on other bows.

Please fix it, the skin is mazin, but the bug is really annoying.

15 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1

879d61fa67cafb8d0a39a990d8a8cc39.jpg

TennoGen Round 19 - Part 1!

With 29 incredible new items in TennoGen Round 19, we’ve split it up into 2 parts!

Check out TennoGen Round 19 - Part 1 via Steam!  

4d6ade14cfd1ac9b006a3cf37ad84a34.png

WARFRAME SKINS

Gauss Agito Skin by Rekkou

Gauss Graxx Skin by Faven 

Hildryn Sigrun Skin by malaya, Jadie, and Awk'Q-Luz 

Zephyr Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster

Mag Corpra Skin by FrellingHazmot 

Mirage Kitsune Skin by kakarrot2812 and Skyeraikes 

a6ef68dbd12fd01cbe401531ba5d817d.png

WARFRAME HELMETS

Titania Viraji Helmet by malaya and blazingcobalt 

OPERATOR COSMETICS

Blaze Oculus by blazingcobalt 

5ff8885ce401a046eb6116743efd9c1a.png

WARFRAME SYANDANAS

Night Hunter Syandana by Mz-3 

Tsujinasa Syandana by BeastBuster 

Ranulyst Syandana by led2012 and daemonstar 

b4031e7b2db6b1f412fe2801e0ca61ca.png

WEAPON SKINS

Grimstone Heavy Blade Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus 

Obanakk Heavy Blade Skin by VoidPunch 

Osiris Polearm Skin by Lubox

50d1d8cf6c9d12dfca0553262d95593a.png

LANDING CRAFT

Mantis Lilieae Skin by MaceMadunusus 

89ccb8ed164dfdb7ea5d05152bf4e2e3.png

CHEST ARMOR

Xulatu Chest Armor by led2012 

Changes:

• For those of you using DX10, the launcher will now remind you that we’re phasing DX10 out in the near future.

• Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.

• The Gas Status Effect was unintended - should only be administering Slash.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards a crash that could occur in a Survival mission when choosing to return to the Orbiter.

• Fixed an issue where the "swap polarity" functionality would be broken on weapons that had only ever done no-op Polarizations.

• Fixed the Quassus leaving you "unarmed" after using heavy attacks.

• Fixed a section in the Ustara Crater within the Orb Vallis that resulted in your Warframe turning invisible, the minimap changing, and enemies not attacking you.

• Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.

• More fixes towards Look Link issues and diorama issues with the new Companions (mismatching tails, for example).  

• Fixed the Oscira Bow Skin not applying correctly to the Kuva Bramma.

• Fixed missing Standing icon when viewing the eidolon Hunt Bounty with Konzu.

• Fixed screens overlapping when purchasing a Glyph. 

• Fixed a script error when offering an Eidolon Shard during a Teralyst Hunt Bounty.

• Fixed a script error when a Ghoul Devourer attempts to grapple you.

• Fixed a script error when the Treasurer spawns.

• Fixed a script error when throwing a Shock Spear in a Free Roam transition (Elevator, etc).

• Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Immolation ability.

• Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts ability.

Missed Change:

• The ‘Deferred Rendering’ Display option has been retitled to ‘Graphics Engine’.

Now that's alot of good news! Thanks lads! =3

9 hours ago, Xenophil said:

Do NOT remove amp self stagger. If people are dumb enough to use explosions right next to them, it's only their fault.

Clearly you don't use amps. Evening firing at a upward nothing around still cause staggers.

9 часов назад, Xenophil сказал:

Do NOT remove amp self stagger. If people are dumb enough to use explosions right next to them, it's only their fault.

M8. Don't be a jerk. And try to actually see the situation from outside of your perspective.
Like, say, going for an Eidolon Hunt. Believe me, considering how much you need to use things like Propa there, self-stagger becomes an annoying issue.

It's those one-sided opinions like yours that make me wish there was a dislike button, just to show how many people actually disagree with you.

So, when are you going to fix the "Assist the Corpus researcher" bounty?  I've literally watched the stupid shield drone wander away from Latrox, and away from all of the players.  It's like the thing's AI is utterly borked, and the change to the bounty is just a chain reaction of code failures.

Additionally, the Helminth system is largely a joke.  It was what you're building the Deimos perpetual content on, and it took a month to review railjack resource costs.  Cryotic and a few other extended grind resources are still wonky.  Most frustratingly, the only real content is for the maybe 10 amazing builds that have come from it, and those seem to just be youtube videos meant to suggest it is still a thing.

Finally, let's talk about your content promised for this year.  Nightwave has no end date, and despite that I have an extra 10 levels of points already that cannot be used.  There were two additional frames promised this year (on top of the prime).  There's a new necramech being promised.  On top of this stuff you've promised infested style kitguns.  I'm seeing literally 3 months, with two holidays accounting for about a two week downtime, so 2.5 months of time remaining.  Despite this the only real announcements are "later this year" on nightwave and tennogen is coming soon. 

Let me be blunt, your communication these last several months has been lackluster.  If I'm to be blunt it's sucked and been tone deaf in my opinion.  It's made a lot of promises, and more importantly it's delivered pretty poorly on pretty much every front.  It's 2019 all over again....and that's a disappointment that even your staunchest supporters are rapidly getting angry with.  This is all to say that maybe you should set some goals here, and communicate what you actually will be aiming for in the next 2.5 months.  As in get that list down to a manageable size, and stop promising new stuff that you cannot deliver on.

Alternatively, let's see that death spiral.  I'll joke that it'll be DEvastating, DEmotivational, DEmoralizing, or perhaps DEfective reasoning.  I'm trying to lighten the mood with jokes, but the truth is that your community seems to be caring less and less.  The average player count on steam charts rose 20k players for the lead-up and release of Deimos.  The following month lost 3k, with the peak player count going from 150k to 90k.  That's a huge amount of players popping in, seeing the content, then leaving.  These promises of content are obviously not working anymore.  They stopped because the DE that pushed the Second Dream is now the DE that sold Railjack for two years on features that are missing from the game a year after release, with the railjack system missing 20% of its intrinsics tree and having only one faction worth of missions.  In short, the promise big and fail to deliver is wearing immensely thin.

Please rectify this.  If you don't it's digging your own grave.  It's almost like leaving code in the game for console players which already has the initial pictures of the next prime linkable....oh wait.  How is Nezha Prime going?  I ask to be thorny, but the reality is I remember the data scrapers getting legal cease and desist orders while now it's console players managing to make you look incapable of keeping secrets.

10 hours ago, Xenophil said:

No.

Let me be clear here.  If there was some consistency to hitboxes and self stagger I'd gladly agree with you.  Now, we are playing warframe.  The Shraksun scaffold can cause staggers with no impact seen.  Likewise, certain enemies seem to have reactive hitboxes several times larger than the enemies themselves.  Care for examples?  The Eidolons, the Gauntalyst, and the Condrix are all enemies where their hitbox is so huge that standing in the same area code causes a self stagger effect.

Care to demonstrate?  I'm going to suggest you use the Opticor or Opticor Vandal.  Take it to any of these boss fights, and use it.  Now, tell me how often you're well out of the explosive radius, but still find yourself staggering.  Likewise, tell me how this is an upgrade from the past where these things caused no self staggers or damage.  Why?  Well, DE decided to fix people blowing themselves up by making a litany of their weapons less usable.  That's what we're fighting in warframe, not player stupidity.

To claim player ignorance is baffling.  To be fair though, it's often the banner of those who value their own ignorance. 

I support self damage as a means to let players who are incapable of weapon usage remove themselves from the game.  The whole deactivation of self damage is baffling, as it effectively means there's no need to consider how to use weapons.  If all items had a feature like the Acceltra, where they didn't arm until a minimum flight time, it would serve to fix all the problems of self damage without requiring the band-aid fixes DE decided to implement.

12 hours ago, Xenophil said:

Some of the explosive Amp weapons are very close range itself and hard to avoid. Without stagger damage was very low to operator but with stagger u die because u will be knocked back and unable to do anything. If u those staggering effect ranges or effects arent lowered then why those weapon exist at all. Might as well remove them if noone will be using them. 

Is it just my frame play style, but none of these interest me. Especially the weapons as big & bulky just aren't "ninja" or graceful. Artwork is as amazing as ever but seems like Warframe is like Final Fantasy with huge blades. Time period or more theme driven would be nice in my opinion. Frosts sword was cool. Do a sword for revenant with energy? Or a polearm for him with the energy from macabre between it sort of thing? Am I confusing tennogen with DE developing weapons and skins?

16 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

What?

7788 is more intrinsics than need to be farmed for everything.  It's 1023 intrinsics needed to max out one of the functions, and there are 4 functions.  This means total needed is 4092.  

Not talking about the rest of the point, but I'm pretty sure he means 7/7/8/8.

21 hours ago, -FrutyX- said:

d more ways to acquire Forma and even Umbra Forma, for example, my Inaros Prime is weaker than my normal Inaros just because I don't have any Umbra Forma left, so I am forced to wait for a way to get Umbra Forma .....

Just adding it as  a weekly trade for anomaly shards would be good

21 hours ago, ITheRavenI said:

There is no reason to add it since its unobtainable at the moment.

Kdrives would be bad since not every map has large and plain rooms but they will add Necramechs if you havent watched the last devstream. They are checking every door on every map so Necramechs dont get stuck in a room.

^ This. Even if you somehow had Mastered all Exclusive Items (Carmine Penta, Excalibur Prime, etc), we're still a single weapon away from MR 30 being actually obtainable (And again, only if you somehow mastered all Exclusive items in existance in the PC version).

And as mentioned here too, DE mentioned adding Necramechs to normal missions. IMO easiest way to implement it is to make certain doors and geometry breakable only by the Necramech's dash.

1 hour ago, chacachaca13 said:

Is it just my frame play style, but none of these interest me. Especially the weapons as big & bulky just aren't "ninja" or graceful. Artwork is as amazing as ever but seems like Warframe is like Final Fantasy with huge blades. Time period or more theme driven would be nice in my opinion. Frosts sword was cool. Do a sword for revenant with energy? Or a polearm for him with the energy from macabre between it sort of thing? Am I confusing tennogen with DE developing weapons and skins?

yes

2 hours ago, Cyanil said:

Not talking about the rest of the point, but I'm pretty sure he means 7/7/8/8.

That...kind of makes sense.  My issue here then becomes the other half of the math.

-Please note this is not a response to you.  I thank you for the insight.  At the same time, I do want to extend the thought process.-

7/7/8/8

7-> 128+256+512 = 896

8 -> 256+512 = 768

896+896+768+768=3328

3328/4092 = 81.3% -> That only 19% of the total level grind has been completed.  This is why the power function level system is such a pain, and why it represents severely diminishing returns.

Now...does this make sense to require 400 additional hours?  Absolutely not.  If you've got intrinsics up to a rank of 8 you've already managed to get to the Veil.  If not you've spent way too much time on Earth or Saturn solo farming things.  If you have access to Gian Point it's about 20-30 minutes to solo a mission there.  If you simply wipe the enemies, it's a minimum of 5 intrinsics earned via the affinity to intrinsics conversion (I was getting 12-15 with a booster and boarding actions). 

So, 3328/5 = 666 runs.  0.5 hours per run is 333 hours.  If you develop any decent tactical abilities solo, this can be a 20 minute run and therefore 222 hours of play without any additional intrinsics earnings.  If we ask you to get a booster from either a daily, event, or sortie, this drops down to 111 hours or less.

111-333 hours is still a huge commitment.  Considering all the railing I've done against cryotic costs how do I justify that crap with a straight face?  Well, diminishing returns.  Level 10 in each intrinsic is more than half of the total cost, for a single reward.  Yep, 512/1023 is a spectacular way of DE telling us that it doesn't matter for negligible power gains.  As such, remove 2048 intrinsics from the equation above.  

3328-2048 = 1280, which is 256 runs.  That's 43-128 hours to get the intrinsics you need to actually get everything useful and let railjack sit idle until more content is added.

So, player helping play, what do I recommend?  Railjack sucks as is.  We're about 5-7 months out from when railjack should come back, with another round of Scarlet Spear.  If that happens, join the Murex killing team, and most of the combat is warframe based defense.  It literally skyrockets intrinsics earnings with a team.  Just shelve your railjack after you get 8/8/8/8, or 9/9/9/9 and forget it.  The thing is a content island anyways.  With no more than a few days of Scarlet Spear you can easily bang out a few hundred intrinsics with either a Khora, Duration+Range Limbo, or if you trust your team any DPS focused frame.

Being transparent, it is foregoing MR bearing content.  That said, it's huge effort for little returns.  Literally any other source, save Steel Path, is better.

Archived