Jump to content

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1


[DE]Megan
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Cyanil said:

Not talking about the rest of the point, but I'm pretty sure he means 7/7/8/8.

 

 

That...kind of makes sense.  My issue here then becomes the other half of the math.

-Please note this is not a response to you.  I thank you for the insight.  At the same time, I do want to extend the thought process.-

 

7/7/8/8

7-> 128+256+512 = 896

8 -> 256+512 = 768

896+896+768+768=3328

3328/4092 = 81.3% -> That only 19% of the total level grind has been completed.  This is why the power function level system is such a pain, and why it represents severely diminishing returns.

 

Now...does this make sense to require 400 additional hours?  Absolutely not.  If you've got intrinsics up to a rank of 8 you've already managed to get to the Veil.  If not you've spent way too much time on Earth or Saturn solo farming things.  If you have access to Gian Point it's about 20-30 minutes to solo a mission there.  If you simply wipe the enemies, it's a minimum of 5 intrinsics earned via the affinity to intrinsics conversion (I was getting 12-15 with a booster and boarding actions). 

So, 3328/5 = 666 runs.  0.5 hours per run is 333 hours.  If you develop any decent tactical abilities solo, this can be a 20 minute run and therefore 222 hours of play without any additional intrinsics earnings.  If we ask you to get a booster from either a daily, event, or sortie, this drops down to 111 hours or less.

 

111-333 hours is still a huge commitment.  Considering all the railing I've done against cryotic costs how do I justify that crap with a straight face?  Well, diminishing returns.  Level 10 in each intrinsic is more than half of the total cost, for a single reward.  Yep, 512/1023 is a spectacular way of DE telling us that it doesn't matter for negligible power gains.  As such, remove 2048 intrinsics from the equation above.  

3328-2048 = 1280, which is 256 runs.  That's 43-128 hours to get the intrinsics you need to actually get everything useful and let railjack sit idle until more content is added.

 

 

So, player helping play, what do I recommend?  Railjack sucks as is.  We're about 5-7 months out from when railjack should come back, with another round of Scarlet Spear.  If that happens, join the Murex killing team, and most of the combat is warframe based defense.  It literally skyrockets intrinsics earnings with a team.  Just shelve your railjack after you get 8/8/8/8, or 9/9/9/9 and forget it.  The thing is a content island anyways.  With no more than a few days of Scarlet Spear you can easily bang out a few hundred intrinsics with either a Khora, Duration+Range Limbo, or if you trust your team any DPS focused frame.

Being transparent, it is foregoing MR bearing content.  That said, it's huge effort for little returns.  Literally any other source, save Steel Path, is better.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-10-01 at 5:51 PM, -FrutyX- said:

- Having Necramechs in normal missions (very needed).

- Selfdamage knockdown on AMPs is one of the worst thing in this game that was implemented, get rid off it, being locked in that animation almost after every shot is horrible.

- We need more ways to acquire Forma and even Umbra Forma, for example, my Inaros Prime is weaker than my normal Inaros just because I don't have any Umbra Forma left, so I am forced to wait for a way to get Umbra Forma .....

- Mission progress/rewards UI is still, shall we say, very meh, it needs some improvements

- Some people still didn't forgot about the command intrinsic class for RJ ! :)

THIS THIS THIS, especially the last point... you've been promising this feature for more than a year.

Edited by RAZORLIGHT
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, master_of_destiny said:

 

That...kind of makes sense.  My issue here then becomes the other half of the math.

-Please note this is not a response to you.  I thank you for the insight.  At the same time, I do want to extend the thought process.-

 

7/7/8/8

7-> 128+256+512 = 896

8 -> 256+512 = 768

896+896+768+768=3328

3328/4092 = 81.3% -> That only 19% of the total level grind has been completed.  This is why the power function level system is such a pain, and why it represents severely diminishing returns.

 

Now...does this make sense to require 400 additional hours?  Absolutely not.  If you've got intrinsics up to a rank of 8 you've already managed to get to the Veil.  If not you've spent way too much time on Earth or Saturn solo farming things.  If you have access to Gian Point it's about 20-30 minutes to solo a mission there.  If you simply wipe the enemies, it's a minimum of 5 intrinsics earned via the affinity to intrinsics conversion (I was getting 12-15 with a booster and boarding actions). 

So, 3328/5 = 666 runs.  0.5 hours per run is 333 hours.  If you develop any decent tactical abilities solo, this can be a 20 minute run and therefore 222 hours of play without any additional intrinsics earnings.  If we ask you to get a booster from either a daily, event, or sortie, this drops down to 111 hours or less.

 

111-333 hours is still a huge commitment.  Considering all the railing I've done against cryotic costs how do I justify that crap with a straight face?  Well, diminishing returns.  Level 10 in each intrinsic is more than half of the total cost, for a single reward.  Yep, 512/1023 is a spectacular way of DE telling us that it doesn't matter for negligible power gains.  As such, remove 2048 intrinsics from the equation above.  

3328-2048 = 1280, which is 256 runs.  That's 43-128 hours to get the intrinsics you need to actually get everything useful and let railjack sit idle until more content is added.

 

 

So, player helping play, what do I recommend?  Railjack sucks as is.  We're about 5-7 months out from when railjack should come back, with another round of Scarlet Spear.  If that happens, join the Murex killing team, and most of the combat is warframe based defense.  It literally skyrockets intrinsics earnings with a team.  Just shelve your railjack after you get 8/8/8/8, or 9/9/9/9 and forget it.  The thing is a content island anyways.  With no more than a few days of Scarlet Spear you can easily bang out a few hundred intrinsics with either a Khora, Duration+Range Limbo, or if you trust your team any DPS focused frame.

Being transparent, it is foregoing MR bearing content.  That said, it's huge effort for little returns.  Literally any other source, save Steel Path, is better.

0.5 hrs to clear gian... lol..

If you know what you are doing you can clear gian solo in around 2 to 3 minutes...

I am 10/10/10/10 and havent spent even 100 hours in railjack. Your numbers are absolutely incorrect. Just because you havent learned how do farm quickly doesnt mean others havent. Before you come on here spouting nonsense learn about what you are talking about.

Here is an example run of gian by a typical experienced player: 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday you had your update, and at the same time Razer had their synapse update. Now I do not have low freq tones in my Nari Ultimate when set on Game settings. I am forced to use Synapse setting which is honestly very bad when there are a lot going on (boss fights, etc), since headphones seem to get overwhelmed. On Synapse setting I get full range of tones (High, mid, low). When I exit the game, I have no issues with sound. Other games have no issues as well.

Seeing how you guys are working relatively close with Razer, and have profiles to choose from, I find sound quality appalling on Nari Ultimate Headphones.

Now I do not know who I need to blame for disappearance of low freq tones, since both updates went live at similar time yesterday, it would be great if you could join hands together and fix it? I mean headphones were priced like a brick of gold, and I am not impressed so far with the quality it provides in this particular game, especially now that I have no bass in-game, except when using spacial Synapse setting, which as mentioned above overwhelms the headphones in heavy fights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-10-01 at 8:25 PM, Nox_Terminus said:

'Max Level' for a Kuva Weapon is 40.

So I need to forma it once more? I'll pass, not gonna waste a forma just to be able to fit Focus lens, which will be replaced by another one in a while. great system, by the way :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, -GrT-Wrath said:

Dear DE,

The coloring on the Gauss Agito skin seems to be broken. Or is it supposed to look that way?

 

GAH my eyesssss.

Is it just me or does it make Gauss look like a Saturday morning 80s Transformers cartoon (especially the shoulders).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Leqesai said:

0.5 hrs to clear gian... lol..

If you know what you are doing you can clear gian solo in around 2 to 3 minutes...

I am 10/10/10/10 and havent spent even 100 hours in railjack. Your numbers are absolutely incorrect. Just because you havent learned how do farm quickly doesnt mean others havent. Before you come on here spouting nonsense learn about what you are talking about.

Here is an example run of gian by a typical experienced player: 

 

OK....

 

The short answer is that it's a person with absolutely everything upgraded.  If you'd like to go by that, it's also reasonable to do the math of a solo tri-eidolon fight 6 times a night.  In the event that you missed it, people have lives outside of this game. 

 

Now that we've got absolute try-hard garbage out of the way, let's tackle the video.  The date is from when?  May 11th, prior to a lot of the nerfing and rebalancing.  More importantly, prior to the ships getting shields.  Great.  I'd also like to point out that if you have a team it's trivial to shoot the shielded ships, and have a dedicated artillery gunner kill them while taking out all of the fighters.  

 

So here's the short answer...get a life when you're considering how long it takes to farm.  Assume that not everyone is absolutely grind hard.  If you cannot do this, then explain why someone is asking for a less grindy path to get intrinsics....which is what this conversation was about.  If not, do the math.  1/10th the time means instead of 333 hours it's 33.3.  Fine.  

 

 

You know, there are other people.  There are other perspectives.  Strip your ship of the meta avionics (tether and void hole), and explain how this can be done.  I'm saying this, because both were a hard farm for a long time.  Right now, it's functionally a miserable farm because random groups do not exist.  Before it's said, no purchasing avionics.  That's functionally paying not to grind, which is the blatant admission that there is grind and it is not fun.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Now that we've got absolute try-hard garbage out of the way, let's tackle the video.  The date is from when?  May 11th, prior to a lot of the nerfing and rebalancing.  More importantly, prior to the ships getting shields.  Great.  I'd also like to point out that if you have a team it's trivial to shoot the shielded ships, and have a dedicated artillery gunner kill them while taking out all of the fighters.  

Not that you're not right about a lot of points, but shields are taken down by a rocket. It destroys the 3 weak points on the crewship in 1 shot. Just FYI.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. You can do very quick runs if you have everything upgraded. But with all the changes to railjack, it also doesn't take 30 minutes anymore to do Gian. 10-15 minutes is more reasonable for most pugs. This would be in a group where someone does after the ship instead of artillery.

Edited by Cyanil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

Just some reminders:

I wholeheartedly agree with your post. Goes directly to the spine. Thank you so much for taking your time writing these observations. 

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

- Still looking for some in-game lighting changes (autoexposure) 

 

I would like to see that on the PS4 as well.

Yes, I see light shafts going through walls in Hydron all the time in the PS4. 

I see, pop ups of geometries in Hydron in the PS4. 

 

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

 

- Host migrations were happening more than usual, especially in longer runs, already reported in PC Bugs MM.

- Tusk heavy gunner having too much damage.

(I would not argue about that too much. I think some bosses should pose some threat, IMO.)

- Helminth flowers growing inside the infested walls.

I agree completely with the first and the third claim in these recommendations. Some enemies needs to pose more engagement against war frames in my opinion. 

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

- Having Necramechs in normal missions (very needed).

Yes, of course. There should be some conditions for the cool down similar to the arch wing weapon. Agree on this. 

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

- Selfdamage knockdown on AMPs is one of the worst thing in this game that was implemented, get rid off it, being locked in that animation almost after every shot is horrible.

I'm going to put a lot of emphasis here. 

I think that DE should get rid of this decision. Every time I shoot my amp and a frame crosses my shooting range I get the knock back animation. It's no fun. 

War frame has the issue of having lots of knock backs everywhere. It turns the experience annoying. 

Agree with what you said here 100%

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

- We need more ways to acquire Forma and even Umbra Forma, for example, my Inaros Prime is weaker than my normal Inaros just because I don't have any Umbra Forma left, so I am forced to wait for a way to get Umbra Forma .....

Umbra forma makes a lot of favor and justice for the frames. I think we should have more ways to get Umbra forma. 

Umbra forma rescued lots of weak frames placing them in a good spot. It's a good trade for the effort and time spent in the frame. 

Agreed. 

On 2020-10-01 at 11:51 AM, -FrutyX- said:

 

- Some people still didn't forgot about the command intrinsic class for RJ  

DE the reason I like this game is RJ. The reason that made me stay is RJ and despite how troubling the experience IS, I still enjoy RJ. I want to see more of it and see the culmination of what I saw in that Tennocon presentation. 

Please don't drop Rail Jack. This can tie the game helping the open worlds of PoE, Fortuna and Deimos. Make Rail Jack the bridge that group all these open world scenarios. 

 

 

Thank you so much for your work and sacrifice DE. I know you are going through the difficulties of the pandemic. Working from home is hard. We are still here supporting your game and your ideas. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cyanil said:

Not that you're not right about a lot of points, but shields are taken down by a rocket. It destroys the 3 weak points on the crewship in 1 shot. Just FYI.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. You can do very quick runs if you have everything upgraded. But with all the changes to railjack, it also doesn't take 30 minutes anymore to do Gian. 10-15 minutes is more reasonable for most pugs. This would be in a group where someone does after the ship instead of artillery.

Quoted Segment Bolded for use:

Now that we've got absolute try-hard garbage out of the way, let's tackle the video.  The date is from when?  May 11th, prior to a lot of the nerfing and rebalancing.  More importantly, prior to the ships getting shields.  Great.  I'd also like to point out that if you have a team it's trivial to shoot the shielded ships, and have a dedicated artillery gunner kill them while taking out all of the fighters.  

 

 

I could have more accurately stated that the shielded ship shooting was a munitions charge.  I lose points for being absolutely clear with everything.  At the same time, the munitions are another resource drain.  Another thing to craft.  Another minor annoyance, in an already frustratingly over complex system that is competing as a content island where the Opticor, Soma, Ignis, and Amprex all use the same "rifle" ammo pool.  It's....I'll choose the words comically inept.  I could also call it the circus of insanity.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tusk Heavy gunners will continue obliterating everything instantly, and Eidolon shards will continue being worthless inventory cruft, and Fortuna amps will continue to look shoddy when crafted, and perfect Vasca captures will bug out and reward zero standing with the Ostron. Hooray!

Edited by neudood
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

 

That...kind of makes sense.  My issue here then becomes the other half of the math.

-Please note this is not a response to you.  I thank you for the insight.  At the same time, I do want to extend the thought process.-

 

7/7/8/8

7-> 128+256+512 = 896

8 -> 256+512 = 768

896+896+768+768=3328

3328/4092 = 81.3% -> That only 19% of the total level grind has been completed.  This is why the power function level system is such a pain, and why it represents severely diminishing returns.

 

Now...does this make sense to require 400 additional hours?  Absolutely not.  If you've got intrinsics up to a rank of 8 you've already managed to get to the Veil.  If not you've spent way too much time on Earth or Saturn solo farming things.  If you have access to Gian Point it's about 20-30 minutes to solo a mission there.  If you simply wipe the enemies, it's a minimum of 5 intrinsics earned via the affinity to intrinsics conversion (I was getting 12-15 with a booster and boarding actions). 

So, 3328/5 = 666 runs.  0.5 hours per run is 333 hours.  If you develop any decent tactical abilities solo, this can be a 20 minute run and therefore 222 hours of play without any additional intrinsics earnings.  If we ask you to get a booster from either a daily, event, or sortie, this drops down to 111 hours or less.

 

111-333 hours is still a huge commitment.  Considering all the railing I've done against cryotic costs how do I justify that crap with a straight face?  Well, diminishing returns.  Level 10 in each intrinsic is more than half of the total cost, for a single reward.  Yep, 512/1023 is a spectacular way of DE telling us that it doesn't matter for negligible power gains.  As such, remove 2048 intrinsics from the equation above.  

3328-2048 = 1280, which is 256 runs.  That's 43-128 hours to get the intrinsics you need to actually get everything useful and let railjack sit idle until more content is added.

 

 

So, player helping play, what do I recommend?  Railjack sucks as is.  We're about 5-7 months out from when railjack should come back, with another round of Scarlet Spear.  If that happens, join the Murex killing team, and most of the combat is warframe based defense.  It literally skyrockets intrinsics earnings with a team.  Just shelve your railjack after you get 8/8/8/8, or 9/9/9/9 and forget it.  The thing is a content island anyways.  With no more than a few days of Scarlet Spear you can easily bang out a few hundred intrinsics with either a Khora, Duration+Range Limbo, or if you trust your team any DPS focused frame.

Being transparent, it is foregoing MR bearing content.  That said, it's huge effort for little returns.  Literally any other source, save Steel Path, is better.

My Frost Prime is slightly offended at your elitism Sir 😁

Good summery. One of the main reasons my youngest and I have avoided investing in RJ is because of the grind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Old_Fogie said:

My Frost Prime is slightly offended at your elitism Sir 😁

Good summery. One of the main reasons my youngest and I have avoided investing in RJ is because of the grind.

I may be a masochist.

 

I Main Zephyr.  I use Frost when I get a riven with "The objective must not take damage" as its challenge.  I even see value in something like Ember, despite personally hating that she's gone from strong attack, to trash burner, to limited range speed trash burner, to whatever the heck she is now.  Sometimes I don't have to be good, only have the right tool for the job.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

I may be a masochist.

 

I Main Zephyr.  I use Frost when I get a riven with "The objective must not take damage" as its challenge.  I even see value in something like Ember, despite personally hating that she's gone from strong attack, to trash burner, to limited range speed trash burner, to whatever the heck she is now.  Sometimes I don't have to be good, only have the right tool for the job.

I understand.

I didn't have Limbo Prime at the time SS dropped, so I Umbral built my FP for the event. I just found your comment about Khora and Limbo funny in that regard.

It was actually kind of fun on a personal level with that event, as 3 of my boys and I would team up and let 'er rip. Rhino P, Mesa P, Nyx P, and me with Frost P was the usual frames of choice.

They don't really play that much anymore, with all the "changes" that has happened since then. Kind of sad really, and I can't really blame them for not wanting to play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After my Nechramech is destroyed, my Warframe's companion Vacuum ability does not work anymore.

Also, if I jump out from Nechramech between different bounty missions to get to next mission point, occasionally Archwing launcher does not work.

Obviously mentioning bugged Archgun launcher is not necessary, and you will have a fix in next patch for us to be able to equip archgun from first attempt. Thank you for swift actions /s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

thanks for update and TennoGen <3.

But any chance to add search button in Equipment when you enter Profile? Its really annoying to scroll down infinitely to find something. Weapons, Warframes, etc.. are increasing so I think its good idea.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-10-01 at 7:50 PM, Efra20 said:

Could you add the mods that the mechs drop to buy from Loid? because the chances of dropping mods are very low, almost nil.
 

That would for sure ruin the motto of the game, I mean, it will be too easy, and Loid will be less useless, won't he. We don't want that. After you buy all the mods, you won't play Deimos again, you know the same 5 bounties over and over again with bunch of afk people. Why would devs want players to actually have fun instead of playing Euro million every day?

 

Also, can we have a massive Unstuck button added to our GUI somewhere in the corner, you know for those "very unlikely" occasions someone gets stuck under the Deimos map. It only happens 5 times per bounty, Unstuck button would save a lot of explaining for new players while we wait for that stuck person in extraction

Edited by muziqaz
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-10-02 at 8:41 PM, master_of_destiny said:

I could have more accurately stated that the shielded ship shooting was a munitions charge.  I lose points for being absolutely clear with everything.  At the same time, the munitions are another resource drain.  Another thing to craft.  Another minor annoyance, in an already frustratingly over complex system that is competing as a content island where the Opticor, Soma, Ignis, and Amprex all use the same "rifle" ammo pool.  It's....I'll choose the words comically inept.  I could also call it the circus of insanity.

I do agree that having to reload the rockets in missions is annoying. Not sure what the fix could be. Maybe a 3 rocket pool with a 30 second cooldown to regen 1 charge? I'd even argue that having to reload everything on the ship at the end of each mission, especially if you have the resources, is just busywork. But I think the ship has sailed for now on these types of changes for railjack. Don't even know if this is something the community by large wants/cares about.

As you stated, Railjack right now sits in its own little corner of the Warframe puzzle. And being disconnected, I know a lot of people max'd it and never return, unless they need to do Nightwave (which right now is max'd for a lot of people, but that's another topic).

But ultimately, my point is that even solo, 10-15 minutes is reasonable time to complete Gian. I'm not disagreeing that it would be nice if it was changed in some way and/or having alternative ways to level intrinsics. I did mine during the Scarlet Spear event, so I do agree that it would be a good thing to have an alternative way of leveling. But since, like most systems, it gets put in and largely forgotten about (for now at least), doing Gian as quickly as possible might be the fastest way to level intrinsics, but I can see someone getting burned out doing that.

Edited by Cyanil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-10-01 at 12:51 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.2.1

879d61fa67cafb8d0a39a990d8a8cc39.jpg

TennoGen Round 19 - Part 1!

With 29 incredible new items in TennoGen Round 19, we’ve split it up into 2 parts!

Check out TennoGen Round 19 - Part 1 via Steam!  

 

4d6ade14cfd1ac9b006a3cf37ad84a34.png

WARFRAME SKINS

Gauss Agito Skin by Rekkou

Gauss Graxx Skin by Faven 

Hildryn Sigrun Skin by malaya, Jadie, and Awk'Q-Luz 

Zephyr Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster

Mag Corpra Skin by FrellingHazmot 

Mirage Kitsune Skin by kakarrot2812 and Skyeraikes 

 

a6ef68dbd12fd01cbe401531ba5d817d.png

WARFRAME HELMETS

Titania Viraji Helmet by malaya and blazingcobalt 

OPERATOR COSMETICS

Blaze Oculus by blazingcobalt 

 

5ff8885ce401a046eb6116743efd9c1a.png

WARFRAME SYANDANAS

Night Hunter Syandana by Mz-3 

Tsujinasa Syandana by BeastBuster 

Ranulyst Syandana by led2012 and daemonstar 

 

b4031e7b2db6b1f412fe2801e0ca61ca.png

WEAPON SKINS

Grimstone Heavy Blade Skin by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus 

Obanakk Heavy Blade Skin by VoidPunch 

Osiris Polearm Skin by Lubox

 

50d1d8cf6c9d12dfca0553262d95593a.png

LANDING CRAFT

Mantis Lilieae Skin by MaceMadunusus 

 

89ccb8ed164dfdb7ea5d05152bf4e2e3.png

CHEST ARMOR

Xulatu Chest Armor by led2012 


 

Changes:

  • For those of you using DX10, the launcher will now remind you that we’re phasing DX10 out in the near future.

  • Removed the Gas Status Effect from the Deimos Jugulus shooting bone glaives.

    • The Gas Status Effect was unintended - should only be administering Slash.

 

Fixes:

  • Fixes towards a crash that could occur in a Survival mission when choosing to return to the Orbiter.

  • Fixed an issue where the "swap polarity" functionality would be broken on weapons that had only ever done no-op Polarizations.

  • Fixed the Quassus leaving you "unarmed" after using heavy attacks.

  • Fixed a section in the Ustara Crater within the Orb Vallis that resulted in your Warframe turning invisible, the minimap changing, and enemies not attacking you.

  • Fixed a spot in the Grineer Sealab tileset where enemies struggled to jump down a hole as a team, which resulted in AFK farming.

  • More fixes towards Look Link issues and diorama issues with the new Companions (mismatching tails, for example).  

  • Fixed the Oscira Bow Skin not applying correctly to the Kuva Bramma.

  • Fixed missing Standing icon when viewing the eidolon Hunt Bounty with Konzu.

  • Fixed screens overlapping when purchasing a Glyph. 

  • Fixed a script error when offering an Eidolon Shard during a Teralyst Hunt Bounty.

  • Fixed a script error when a Ghoul Devourer attempts to grapple you.

  • Fixed a script error when the Treasurer spawns.

  • Fixed a script error when throwing a Shock Spear in a Free Roam transition (Elevator, etc).

  • Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Immolation ability.

  • Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Psychic Bolts ability.

 

Missed Change:

  • The ‘Deferred Rendering’ Display option has been retitled to ‘Graphics Engine’.

The new update came out, and now my download is stuck at 249.9MB as opposed to 249.4MB. This needs to be fixed, DE, if possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...