(PS4) “Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” Status: Live!

2 hours ago, (PS4)GingyGreen said:

STILL no mention of fixing Railjack Ordnances not firing ever since Heart of Deimos was released? No mention about Galvarcs only dealing 1-2 ticks of damage and then shutting off?

How many times does it need to be mentioned in the bug report forums before someone actually notices that bug? This and how often K-Drive clips you right through the floor in all 3 overworlds, or how the slightest bump will throw you off miles.

Oh, I have a bug on hydron at the moment that keeps the team in mission after mission end, infinitely spawns enemies with no hud and continues till host leaves party by app shutdown

Edited by (PS4)ThanatosSloth
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, (PS4)ThanatosSloth said:

Oh, I have a bug on hydron at the moment that keeps the team in mission after mission end, infinitely spawns enemies with no hud and continues till host leaves party by app shutdown

I have the exact same bug....on Deimos. Inbetween bounties. Can't start the next step until the host leaves sometimes.

• Like 1
On 2020-10-06 at 9:41 AM, (PS4)ForNoPurpose said:

Tennogen is not mods, not even remotely close to mods.

Mods dont require developers blessing and direct implementation. DE themselves approve and sometimes even alter tennogen to suit themselves.

Mods are entirely player driven

Tennogen is content, community originated yes, but directly curated by DE. The only thing that holds them back from uploading all tennogen is their slow work cycle on it and their respect for the origional artist involved wishes.

However ultimately DE alone has control over what tennogen is implemented, and what tennogen makes it to console.

Yes it is modding you get a kit similarly to how you would in TES games and change existing data to suit you it has no barring on concent your confusing hacks with mods the guy who made graxx gear took from kit de provided a warframe,weapon altered it or ''modded'' and subed it to de only thing you got right is de chooses what mods go in again like bathesda and TES mods

11 hours ago, (PS4)Shadow_Mortex said:

To be fair is called a nerf when every time they do things for "balance" is to made them weaker instead of make the other weapons/frames/companions/mods/abilities more useful I almost never see a buff in this game, and when there is some buff also come with nerfs.

Let me give you some examples:

- hydroid corrosive rain now cant strip armor VS other frames like xaku, Vauban, hyldrin and more of then that can do it

- meele 3.0 was a buff for a lot of melees but they nerf condition overload really bad making a HUGE nerf to only status based builds and Crit is king again

- Status changes viral and heat are stronger, and electricity is a little better but they nerfed gas because now does gas clouds killing weapons like cyanex, they capped corrosive to 80% so now is a lot better to Just build for viral.

- They nerf to every Launcher/AoE weapon Just because of the kuva bramma

I thing the only buff that did not come with nerfs the past years were the railjack ones, except for the nerf of cryophon (frost shotgun cannon), but it not like railjack was like they showed us in first place because is a content island

Thats pablos fault in his mind if its popular nerf it if lil kids cry about nukes,self dmg cuz they ''need'' kills in a game with linked exp and are too dumb to think before a shot nerf that too honestly the hugest nerf issues are noob pandering and not thinking of us founders,vets who plan to stay with these nerfs wile the kids go back to CoD or fortnut

• Like 1
7 hours ago, (PS4)GingyGreen said:

I have the exact same bug....on Deimos. Inbetween bounties. Can't start the next step until the host leaves sometimes.

Yeah...at one point I had to hop on heads of greneer to see past them...literally endless enemies spawning non stop...couldent see the floor of hydron at all, wish I took video lol....still hopeing the sly vulpy pet gets fixed, cause its shutting down my ps4 from over heating because of its special mods

7 hours ago, (PS4)Danny-Nukem said:

Will this Update actually fix the affinity lost to the Mech when dying? Also fix so we can use all MOD slots in the Mech? Its gamebreaking and sloppy  

Well were as I think gamebreaking is quite the exaggeration, it is annoying as all get out. From what I know, then are updating mechs to go up to level 40 in the next Heart of Deimos update which would fix the mod slot issue. Unfortunately that update is not in this update. I don't remember if the affinity is fixed in this update though. I would have to re-read the full notes.

• Like 1

Just a nitpick honestly, but, why do we still have to build clan keys!? At the very least it shouldn't take 12 hours!! Really annoying knowing that if i take a break for too long i'll have to join a new clan and build yet another key while waiting 12 hours to enter the dojo, even worse i can't change my railjack loadout without the dojo.....

• Like 1
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to (PS4) “Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” Status: Coming October 14!

10/13/2020 Status Update: 
“Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” has passed Cert and will be going LIVE tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th @ ~11 AM ET!*

*PS4 updates typically take a bit more time to heat up in the oven to prep for launch. 11 AM ET is our target time, but it is expected, as has occurred in the past, that it will go live sometime after. We thank you for your patience!

You will be greeted by Red Text in chat to start the countdown to launch. Reminder again that this a remaster update and once it launches Warframe in its entirety will begin to re-download automatically. After it has completed, Warframe will go from 41 GB to 22.6 GB total. More information on that and everything else coming in tomorrow’s update below.

• Like 2

Dear Red Text: It's just not simply fair that w cannot communicate horribly dreadly retaliation puns.  Ones that you deliberately provoke. Surely your eyes must fall upon  some chat window somewhere. Nothing worse than holding onto a pun, they spoil so quickly these days and everything around here just gets infested.

There is a bug in the arsenal, When you try to change slot B with slot A or other slots,The weapon setup for slot B doesn't go to where slot B’s position is. In other words slot name moves aka [A,B,C ] but weapon setup don't move from their original location to the selected new location.Please fix!! Am i the only 1 to notice this?  

Aqua renaming slots doesn't change them, to change slot position link the slots you want to change to chat and then save them in new place. You have to physically change the position and confirm change, NOTE your overwriting so put in chat all builds first. I use a friend to link to so its private or clan chat.

not the rename slot option which sounds like what you described. 

Hey DE, 

i noticed, the last couple of updates & hotfixes you resleased, released in the afternoon. This PS4 update is a 22gb download and i had problems on your recent hotfixes, too (nothing major but a hotfixes, with multiple disconnects from my router, takes about 1h for me).

The afternoon is my dedicated play time but for today it looks like i cant do that.

Can you please move your Update & Hotfix schedule to the night for the European servers?

En 8/10/2020 a las 23:07, (PS4)BlightDragon89 dijo:

I will agree that some Warframes do need rework passes. Don't get me wrong, I never said some rewworks/buffs were need, or at least wanted. I'm just saying that the things they have 'nerfed' for the most part are things that needed balancing. Marked for Death original was way to OP, the Limbo interaction with Vauban's Tesla Nervosa was obviously never intended as it was a hard nuke and where as that can be fun for a little bit, in the end it boring and deminises all the other frames. Kuva Bramma was changed not only due to PLAYER complaints, but also because it really was a bit to much. Condition overload is still highly used and still extremely effective and viable.

Have to agree with you that Corrosive rain needs a rework. Gas needs a buff definitely. It's darn near useless at it's current ability. I mean it always had gas clouds, but now they are far less effective.

Yes Marked for death was OP to 6 or a few more frames that can really open to finishers, we all know that was going to be nerfed, and the cover the expartners that love clickbait gives that (tactical potato and grind hard squad) didn't help either, but i didn't even talk about that because was something everyone saw coming.

With the kuva bramma is the same thing, i could not care less about nerf of that bow because was insane, but why make his nerf affect EVERY AoE weapon in the game.

I dont have problem with helminth super nuke combos, since helminth is stupid expensive because of bile, so i think is not bad to feel powerful after putting so many hours lvling that thing and killing half of the frames in the game to find a interesting synergi that worth all the time.

Condition overload still good, yeah, but cant compete with crit like used to and is not going to save any status based melee if you don't put bloodrush there too because melee is king again.

To finish my argument i think that balance is only really achieve when you make meta so big and varied that in the end of the day there is no meta because everything is viable, i dont say that every wep should be equally good because MR exist and i don't expect a noob with a MK1-Braton achieve the same as my Tiberon Prime, but after MR 13 or something like that every weapon should be good enough to not be just mastery food, also i dont think this explanation applies to frames, since frames have primes and things and dont have MR lock unless they are tied to a questline or something, they should be able to compete in power lvl, for example frost could be a good nuke with some buffs, mirage too if DE buffs them so Saryn stop being the only nuke queen.

Edited by (PS4)Shadow_Mortex
  • [DE]Danielle changed the title to (PS4) “Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” Status: Live!
  • [DE]Danielle unpinned this topic
  • [DE]Danielle unfeatured this topic