(XB1) “Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” Status: Live!

Hey, quick question, is there any information/ updates for the Oxylus Scan Aquatic Life mod bug? It hasn't been applying the dye to fish since the first patch to Deimos and seems to affect players across platforms at random (I have made sure that I have the mod equipped several times). Thank you for the hard work!

On 2020-10-01 at 4:11 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Additionally, anyone with Helminth installed and Railjack owned will receive an Inbox of Resources after the Update goes live that includes the reduced costs. A perfect script is not possible, but a generous grab bag is! If you meet the criteria, you will receive the Resources via Inbox after the Update date. We’ll let you know in this thread once the Inbox script has completed - stay tuned! 

• Note: If you met the criteria above when we accidentally ran the script on consoles and received an Inbox message with broken file paths and the resources, congrats! You got the grab bag early and have hopefully been enjoying your new Helminth snacks before this script was intended to run. A PSA was posted to explain the above and to inform that we will indeed be running the script again for the accounts that meet the criteria.

This explains randomly regained mats.

I don't need to tell you I once I don't need to tell you twice but please for the love of God fix Fortuna's boss fights half the Bounties in the back room cause the game to crash including exploiter orb and profit taker I can't even get hildryn because of this and I lost over a hundred toroid i can't even talk to little duck anymore because of this

• Like 4

Adding my voice to the chorus. Please fix the Orb Mother missions. Exploiter Orb is unplayable because of the crashes and Profit Taker is practically as bad. Exploiter is so bad that I refuse to try it when it comes up Just like i ignore the Deep Impact daily. Please fix this.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, (XB1)EngagingCrane92 said:

i dont  have 32gb free space on my xb1. will i have to delete warframe before insatlling the update that frees up space? ironic

It's not getting 32 gb bigger it's getting smaller they compacted Warframe into a smaller download of 32 gb.

• Like 1

I'm glad we are finally receiving an update, but I'd definitely like to say that I much preferred when mainline updates on consoles were not released in sync with PC and were bundled with all major hotfixes and balance changes on (our) day 1. Waiting for this was a serious drag, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. I honestly mostly put the game down in anticipation for this update after about a week of running around getting frustrated on an unrefined Deimos. I understand why getting everybody in on new content all at once is enticing and helps with marketing, but being left in the dust for more than a month on console was a little much in my opinion.

Edited by (XB1)Earth Nuggets
  • Like 5
  • [DE]Megan changed the title to (XB1) “Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” Status: Coming October 14!

10/13/2020 Status Update:

“Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” has passed Cert and will be going LIVE tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th @ ~11 AM ET!

You will be greeted by Red Text in chat to start the countdown to launch. Reminder again that this a remaster update and once it launches Warframe in its entirety will begin to re-download automatically. After it has completed, Warframe will go from 64 GB to 31.2 GB total. More information on that and everything else coming in tomorrow’s update below.

• Like 2
On 2020-10-03 at 6:00 PM, (XB1)CynNex said:

For the build that's getting ready for cert, please can the team address the issues that come from using the Necramech when the controller has custom bindings. 

A lot of people use LB to activate abilities and left/right dpad to choose the ability but because transference isn't part of the necramech abilities once you're in you can't get out.

2 solutions could be to either make transference accessible on the dpad or possibly tap LB to activate ability and hold to exit the necramech.

They could just give us a unique ability list for the Necromech, and the Railjack

there is a flaw where if you infuse the octavia resonator into another warframe, and in that other warframe in which the ability was infused there is an active ability and immediately after you use the resonator the weapons simply do not fire anymore and you also cannot hit with melee weapons , you can only defend yourself with them and continue using other skills

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to (XB1) “Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1” Status: Live!
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic