Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Quartakk

SpiritTeA

I would really want Kuva Quartakk to have switchable firings modes. It’s just not fun to hold LMB before aiming to keep shooting single bullets, or aim to hit enemy in 0,5 meters ahead. I know for someone with macros it will be huge nerf, but I think many simple people will like that feature.

if anything i would expect one to say that having to use Fine Aim to get the instant Burst Mode that is the reason to use the Gun is what's limiting. as the Auto mode is just objectively bad and a waste of ammo to use compared to the Burst, heh.

I'd rather have them fully remove the full auto fire.

I don't even want to use the Kuva Quartakk because of this very reason. I loved the base Quartakk, but it was too weak IMO. When I heard there was a Kuva version I immediately got excited. Then I saw how it had that stupid full auto fire...

It completely ruins the weapon. I have a massive problem with newer weapons in Warframe, and that's that they're not unique at all. The Quartakk was super unique and interesting BECAUSE of it's semi/burst fire. It's such an amazing idea, and it was executed perfectly. The Kuva version kills it's individuality and fun factor by adding that full auto mode.

Another badly designed (and ruined) Kuva weapon is the Kuva Kraken. This thing's individuality was 100% killed. It shouldn't be a 3 round burst, and it sure as f*** shouldn't have that alt fire. It's just a burst Pandero instead of potentially being a very powerful and unique 2 shot burst pistol.

Archived