Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Appeal to the devs for "wing" syandana toggle.

GreyEnneract

To get to the point, can there be an appearance toggle option to just keep winged syandanas spread out/open?
For an example, the Night Hunter syandana recently released, and there's also the Sari syandana.
They only spread open in-mission by doing certain aerial actions.

With a few of them you can't even see that they spread out/close inward in the market previews.
Even when previewing them on the Steam store it sometimes isn't shown.
Frankly, they always look better spread out in my eyes, so having some sort of option to keep them spread open would be greatly appreciated.
I don't use captura much, but a few of my friends do, and for them it's impossible to trigger an idle animation before the wings close again.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to extend this to syandana effects in general. A lot of the syndicate syandanas have stupid conditions to make them do their visual effects. For instance you're not going to be getting many scans or stealth kills in a public mission so what's the point? and the notorious conclave syandana.

Specifically for Nosos tho, I would like if this toggle kept the "wing" animation as is, and just hid the god damn eye. Nosos looks good closed and opened, but that eye is the only thing preventing me from equipping it on half my warframes.

I knew it was impossible that nobody asked for this before. But the fact is that wing syandanas have been a thing for quite a while, and we still haven't got a toggle option to keep them open.

I don't like to think they are ignoring our simple yet reasonable request but... what else could I think after all this time? Have we even got a single dev to answer a single post about this in all this time? Do we even have a reason why this is not a thing yet?

I just got the Night Hunter and I feel the same, it only opens when you bullet jump and then closes 4 seconds after you touch the ground. I really don't like how it looks when scrunched up like that and I didn't pay six dollars for it to look that way most of the time. Plus when its extended it doesn't interfere with my aiming at all anyway, so that excuse goes out the window.

On 2020-10-03 at 1:23 PM, PollexMessier said:

I would like to extend this to syandana effects in general. A lot of the syndicate syandanas have stupid conditions to make them do their visual effects.

Yeah, I have the Thorac infested syandana (the one that looks like a venus flytrap) and it only opens up and reveals the tentacles inside when you roll, then it closes again after a couple of seconds. Its annoying and I'd like to have it open all the time, that's why I bought the thing.

Today, a guy on YouTube told me the the Tennogen creators are the ones who decide that the syandanas will fold and close and that Digital Extremes has no control over it and that's why we haven't got a toggle option yet, because it would get them in trouble with some bullS#&$.

Speaking from my ignorance, that makes no sense. DE put the cosmetics in the game and sold them, they are responsible for this. And selling us some cosmetics that look cool on preview but then they fold and close when you wear them and don't look like the thing they sold us looks like a scam to me.

Archived