Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day of the dead items missing?

46 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

They always appeared on the 1st each year to my memory 

they might be late, Halloween ain't till the last day of the month, so they still have a month to get them out. it'll probably be the same skins we've always had though: we've had a lot of new weapons added so some skins for them would be neat. could be that's what they're doing and why it's taking a little longer, but who knows.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they might be late, Halloween ain't till the last day of the month, so they still have a month to get them out. it'll probably be the same skins we've always had though: we've had a lot of new weapons added so some skins for them would be neat. could be that's what they're doing and why it's taking a little longer, but who knows.

Im hoping the delay is cause new skins, seeing the market sale symbol in the corner of the screen is bugging me alot

30 minutes ago, Aldain said:

It'll likely come with whatever update DE has cooking.

They've been suspiciously quiet over the past few weeks, that makes me feel like they have something planned...likely a Deimos event of some sort and Nezha Prime.

Nah, Deimos has already been abandoned.

They havent updated it in the following week of launch aside from bugfixes, so get rid of the hopes that they remember it exists.

3 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Nah, Deimos has already been abandoned.

They havent updated it in the following week of launch aside from bugfixes, so get rid of the hopes that they remember it exists.

Yes yes, we get the joke and it is hilarious.

But in all seriousness we're about to see something either this week or the next I feel, even if it is just something small.

Just now, Aldain said:

Yes yes, we get the joke and it is hilarious.

But in all seriousness we're about to see something either this week or the next I feel, even if it is just something small.

Holy S#&$, its friday already...

I dont think it will be this week. And since the Vault was this week, I give Nezha Prime 2 or 3 more weeks to launch. Otherwise, we will have people complaining that DE is trying to force them to spend money because we have to deal with the Vault and the Access togheter.

5 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Otherwise, we will have people complaining that DE is trying to force them to spend money because we have to deal with the Vault and the Access togheter.

...Won't people do that anyway?

Also holy crap I didn't realize it was already Friday, where does the time go?

21 minutes ago, Canach said:

We need a DotD skin for Xaku - Zombie over Skeleton, with real decaying flesh and bone instead of steel and plastic. Nothing else matters.

EDIT:  Oh! Oh!  and a Scooby-Doo style Mummy skin for Inaros!

How a bout a Scooby-Doo Skin for dogs lol, including kubrow collar skin

Archived