Orokin Reactor and Catalyst Bug

Ameaumaturghy

So here's the problem. I wanted to install orokin catalyst into my Ignis Wraith and there was a notification popped up saying "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later". Well, the part "has not been charged" was bs because I was charged for my plats. I kept trying installing till 3 times I believe and still the same notification. When I logged in, however my Ignis Wraith had been installed with Orokin Catalyst, but my plats was -60 because of the 3 tries. So, okay i thought it was a bug and I did not report to DE (sorry I forgot to screenshot them). And as today, the same thing happened again, but this time with my warframe, Wisp. The same notification popped up and I was still charged for 40p (I tried 2 times) and I feel this is beginning to be very frustrating.

So, anyone has ever experience the same bugs. I've been playing Warframe for 1 month and Jesus Christ I've experienced countless of bugs like my reward suddenly disappeared after mission done, or suddenly kicked out and moved to other party. I mean, DE seriuosly, your game has been around for 7 years if Im not mistaken but those stupid, vital bugs still happening. C'mon dude. Btw any suggestion from you for dealing with this bug?

PEb7HBH.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ameaumaturghy said:

So here's the problem. I wanted to install orokin catalyst into my Ignis Wraith and there was a notification popped up saying "Reconfiguration could not be completed. Your account has not been charged. Please try again later". Well, the part "has not been charged" was bs because I was charged for my plats. I kept trying installing till 3 times I believe and still the same notification. When I logged in, however my Ignis Wraith had been installed with Orokin Catalyst, but my plats was -60 because of the 3 tries. So, okay i thought it was a bug and I did not report to DE (sorry I forgot to screenshot them). And as today, the same thing happened again, but this time with my warframe, Wisp. The same notification popped up and I was still charged for 40p (I tried 2 times) and I feel this is beginning to be very frustrating.

So, anyone has ever experience the same bugs. I've been playing Warframe for 1 month and Jesus Christ I've experienced countless of bugs like my reward suddenly disappeared after mission done, or suddenly kicked out and moved to other party. I mean, DE seriuosly, your game has been around for 7 years if Im not mistaken but those stupid, vital bugs still happening. C'mon dude. Btw any suggestion from you for dealing with this bug?

That is the screenshot.

Archived