Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Will Be Over By Tomorrow Evening At This Rate

notionphil

The first battle took abt 1.5 hrs...there are 17 battles in total. That gives us about 24 hrs max (but likely less, as more ppl will be on during day).

how will anyone get to 100 missions by then? apparently we can't keep playing missions after they are conquered....

Edit - me no read so good. nothing to see here, move along :P

Intel shows a growing conflict that will begin on Gradivus in Mars. Expect it to spread.

Edited by notionphil

They have said Mars is only the begining of the conflict...

So based on how the current reward choices are, if the conflict extends to the rest of the solar system, are we going to see the extermination of the Corpus by the end of the week? Because it's going that way pretty darn fast now with the Grineer getting much more advantageous rewards for the majority of players.

I'm betting the Corpus will get increasingly desperate as this goes on and up the ante for rewards BIG TIME.

I mean come on, Alad V is facing an epic-&#!-whoopin if not outright execution.  He's a Corpus, he's got ALOT of resources.  Is he seriously gonna sit on them and die rich?

Doubt it.

So based on how the current reward choices are, if the conflict extends to the rest of the solar system, are we going to see the extermination of the Corpus by the end of the week? Because it's going that way pretty darn fast now with the Grineer getting much more advantageous rewards for the majority of players.

That's why there is a choice to be made. If everyone did support Grineer there would be no more Corpus nodes to play on, it's no all just about the rewards, but how we are changing the game nodes from one faction to another.

That's why there is a choice to be made. If everyone did support Grineer there would be no more Corpus nodes to play on, it's no all just about the rewards, but how we are changing the game nodes from one faction to another.

That's exactly my point. There is only the illusion of choice, as the Grineer rewards are needed to a much greater extent by the majority of players, thereby making the results one sided. :/

This happens so often it surprises me when people are surprised. The first step of an event launches, and gets slaughtered by excessive demand. Then the next step goes in with much, much higher requirements.

DE has been doing a pretty good job of breaking events into enough pieces such that the first step is a small piece of the whole picture, so we don't have another Fusion Moa event on our hands, but chill. This second wave is taking *far* longer, and the others will continue to normalize. It'll run as long as it has to, give or take a few hours.