Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Released a max level Sly Vulpaphyla to Son; did not receive ANY Son Tokens. Son ate my pet.

Denar9072

After leveling a Sly Vulphaphyla to rank 30, I took it to Son and released it for Son Tokens. The textbox came up "Are you sure you want to donate Sly Vulphaphyla for 10 Son Tokens?"

I clicked Yes, then tried to Gild another existing pet - "Warning - Insufficient Son Tokens to gild" it said. Well that should be impossible, I definitely have at least 10.

Nope. Checked my inventory. No Son Tokens whatsoever. My pet is gone, as well.

SCREENSHOT 1: I can still see from my "Last Mission Results" screen, the Sly Vulphaphyla, at max rank, as proof I had one.

rShDQqC.png

SCREENSHOT 2: This is the "Release a pet" UI. As you can see, there is no "Sly Vulphaphyla" there, I have released it. (There is a different Sly Vulpha called "Delirira", I assure you I did not accidentally Gild, Name and level this pet in the meantime)

IknIc41.png

SCREENSHOT 3: Just a screenshot of what I immediately saw, and still see, right after releasing the pet (also no Son Tokens in my inventory if I search for them that way). 

OINxgOK.png

Problem:

* I have lost my Sly Vulphaphyla, and I did not receive 10 Son Tokens.

I did not accidentally Gild the Sly Vulphaphyla and give it a name without realising.

I did not accidentally buy something or trade the Son Tokens away.

RESOLUTION:

OK so at first I was hesitant of leaving Deimos or restarting the game because that would reset the "evidence" as it were of the Last Mission Results screen any maybe any log DE might end up requesting. However I found an older thread on Reddit about this and I followed its advice on doing a short mission, so I went away. When I came back, the 10 Son Tokens were in my inventory. Maybe this is because it "forces" the game to update your inventory when you complete a mission, and this step isn't happening when you just release a pet to Son?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived