Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Corpus

PaperLotus

Don't get me wrong, I love rotting clones as much as the next guy, but seriously, before I attempt to influence your decision, please go look and see how cute Moas are. Now that you've seen how adorable they are, allow me to influence you with this wonderful numbered list of compliments for the corpus.

1. Though helping the Grineer in this situation may seem like your best choice, think of it this way. If you help the Grineer, you save the Tenno that Alad V has obtained, and you push back the Corpus. If you help of the Corpus, you halt the Grineer in their quest to rule the galaxy. In this situation, if we let the Grineer push the Corpus back, many more Tenno will die because we failed to stop them from taking over. You would essentially be giving them a passport to the rest of the galaxy.

2. As a reinforcement to my previous argument, if the Grineer were to be pushed back here, it would be much easier to restore a "healthy" balance to the galaxy.

3. Moas are just so cute!

tl;dr

1. The Grineer taking over more outposts will kill more people than allowing Alad to take the warframes.

2. We can push the Grineer out.

3. MOAS ARE SO CUTE!

Edited by PaperLotus

Free passport to the rest of the galaxy? Intel suggests this conflict is only over certain territory. Fellow Tenno, forget the cuteness of the Moa and think of the universe! Allowing Corpus to gain more Warframe technology is an even greater threat. We can take territory back, but losing our superior technological advantage is the worst thing that could happen!

I remember seeing my first MOA, I was somewhat disturbed:

"What the f**k? Is that a pair of legs? With a GUN??!!"

They've grown on me though. I do want to support Corpus, at least for that Detron, but they could really use some more heavy artillery. Where are the Fusion MOAs? Where are the Techs? Where's my Raptor army?

Guys, there are female in Grineer and none in Corpus. 

So you know what to do ....

I wonder on what you base your information considering the corpus dont use clonage to reproduce contrarely to grineer, it would be let's just say...odd for them to not have any females. Also seeing how bunky their suits are, a female corpus could easily be in one without you knowing

Edited by MurasameFsey

Siding with Corpus. So i'll have to do a few more rescue missions down the line (or not). Big deal. Also it's not like the outcome isn't preset already, those captured Tenno, we'll have to free them sometime down the line anyway (berserker frame).