Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Railjack mods and build got screwed(bug?)

ThorienKELL

Question

Here is how it goes:
Reactor capacity is showing almost full, at like 98/104
My flux energy is 685/320 so it's clearly overloaded. 
All of my mods are not showing on my RJ ship build. Everything seems empty. I had pretty great RJ build. 
If I try to change my mods, all of my leveled mods are not there. They seem to be invisibly on ship.
If I try to replace them with other mods, nothing happens, mod capacity is diminishing but my old mods do not appear in mod pool.
I had tried to restart my client.
This seems like a bug. What can I do? Did anyone heard about this before? 

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Here is how it goes:
All of my mods are not showing on my RJ ship build. Everything seems empty. I had pretty great RJ build. 
If I try to change my mods, all of my leveled mods are not there. They seem to be invisibly on ship.
If I try to replace them with other mods, nothing happens, mod capacity is diminishing but my old mods do not appear in mod pool.

I don't see any similar problems in the bug section of these forums. I suggest posting there, and add screenshots if you can.

Also, make a support ticket. I didn't a stupid concerning my railjack, and they were kind enough to reverse my stupid. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to help you.

1 hour ago, ThorienKELL said:

Here is how it goes:

When did you last check your Railjack?
Back when the whole avionic system was completely changed and the 3 classes of each mods were rolled into one, all mods were unequipped.

It may be bugged if you can't put them back in. If so I should ticket it with screenshots.

1 hour ago, ThorienKELL said:

Here is how it goes:

awhile back they got rid of the whole "3 different versions" each avionic and condensed them down into 1 kinds per mod. this means thats everyone's avionics got converted into the new kinds at lvl 0 but we got a bunch of dirac in return

If you had the best of the avionics before the change as an example the old Bulkhead was Zakti Increase Hull by+506% is now under house Vidar. So look for those and you should be able to put them back, unless it's a bug.

Ignore the rest of the UI visual bugs like flux energy is 685/320 until Railjack becomes the flavour of the month again just ignore the numbers. 

*grumble* no strike feature in an edit and other options. Unless it's a setting.

https://prntscr.com/us9sfo.png

1 minute ago, (NSW)OinTygon said:

The flux energy being 685/320 is not a visual bug. If you go into a mission it will show up as 320/320, but if you use it all up and extract the excess is added automatically. This change was made so it isn't wasteful to top off your flux and munitions before heading out.

I did not know that must have missed it in the patch notes, thank you, I just thought it was another bug some of my other figures are out as well. updated my post.

7 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

When did you last check your Railjack?
Back when the whole avionic system was completely changed and the 3 classes of each mods were rolled into one, all mods were unequipped.

It may be bugged if you can't put them back in. If so I should ticket it with screenshots.

Oh TY that must be it then. I really came from long pause. Problem solved, TY. 

Archived