The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Converted Power Cell Carrier, Roller, Guardsman, and Nox Thralls cannot be Mercy-killed + give no Murmurs

(PSN)Maunstre

A curious issue limited to three specific Grineer enemies. When an enemy Lich is present in-mission and is converting surrounding Grineer into Thralls, three types of Grineer mobs cannot be mercied once turned into a Thrall, simply falling over dead when their health is depleted, and further cannot / do not give Requiem Murmurs.

The specific enemies are Rollers, Nox and Grineer power cell carriers (with or without Helion jet packs). I have noticed that Nox that are converted into Thralls do gain the blue halo, but their name does not change to "[Lich] Thrall". Rollers similarly receive the blue halo but no custom "[Lich] Thrall" name. I have not noticed if this lack of a name change happens with the power carriers, but the power carriers do also gain the blue halo, but still cannot be mercy-killed.

The two non-Roller enemies do undergo the Thrall conversion animation when converted, but otherwise don't act like Thralls; it may be happenstance, but I have not seen a converted Nox or Power Carrier perform Lich evasion movements like other Grineer units. All three also don't spawn as Thralls "naturally" insofar as I have personally noticed in my 30+ Lich hunts, either, a Lich must convert them.

Adding to this report - Guardsman are similarly affected

- No "thrall" name

- Blue halo

- Give no murmur, cannot be mercied

- Do not perform Lich evasion movements

General addition:

In encountering more of these instances, all four of these Grineer units do not register on the UI as Thralls and do not produce Thrall UI or map icons. The blue halo and stagger animation on conversion (excepting Rollers) are the sole notifier that these units have been converted.

Archived